Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i been trying to find an AR for a long time now.anyone selling or making an exact copy of it drop me a mail

i been trying to find an AR for a long time now.anyone selling or making an exact copy of it drop me a mail

I'm trying to make an exact copy... bin workin on the molding today. Don't have any AR-18's actually made yet, but I expect I will have finished recasting the Aoshima AR-18 a few times by next weekend. If I actually get around to selling any, they will be on eBay and I'll give links to the listing to anyone who wants one.

It's a joke... It's because no one else has been posting in this thread as much as you.

But anyway, about those pictures of customs... I would like to see them.

OH!! I get it now... Ya I seem to be "Dude Person: Killer of Threads"...

There was a point a week ago where people posted around 15 times a day on a bunch of threads, and then I posted on 3 of them and they didn't get any more posts for like four days... :confused:

I would like to see the pics of my custom RF too... Except I haven't bin able to take them yet... Gotta find a place to take pics other than the carpet... just so undignified! Anyway I put most of my stuff away, so I gotta get it out and set up and dust off my camera and find a time when I'm not busy when I have some sunlight.... Then a beam of sunlight will strike the staff and reveal the location of the Arc of the Covenant... or something like that... :lol

P.S. do you think I scared everyone away with my first comment way up at the top of this page?

Last edited:
DSC01980-1.jpg
DSC01984.jpg
DSC01986.jpg
DSC01988.jpg

All right, Commtech! That Arnie kicks ass! For the studs on the back, Ben used pin needles. Stuck them through the vinyl (in this case) and snipped off the needle part. Then glued them on the inside.

Here's an over sized picture of Ben's original jacket
punkterminator2.jpg

He's working on a new one, not satisfied with the color on the current one. We're also working on getting HT boots for this one.

OH!! I get it now... Ya I seem to be "Dude Person: Killer of Threads"...

P.S. do you think I scared everyone away with my first comment way up at the top of this page?

LOL!! Love the "Killer of Threads" title! Well, some might have been scared away, but I think it's due to the change of title for this thread and I guess with the recent Hot Toys poll about the possibility of T1 and T2 figures coming out soon, many have canceled their custom projects.

All right, Commtech! That Arnie kicks ass! For the studs on the back, Ben used pin needles. Stuck them through the vinyl (in this case) and snipped off the needle part. Then glued them on the inside.

Here's an over sized picture of Ben's original jacket
punkterminator2.jpg

He's working on a new one, not satisfied with the color on the current one. We're also working on getting HT boots for this one.

Thanks, Mr. Fusion! I'm visiting a large arts and crafts store in downtown L.A. to look for those mini punk pegs. If I don't find them, I will definitely try your brother's pin needle heads technique. By the way, I like the gloved hands you guys used. Do you have a link to where you got them? Thanks again!

By the way, I like the gloved hands you guys used. Do you have a link to where you got them? Thanks again!

They were off an old BBI figure. They have been heavily modified. Ben made it so that the middle of the glove was open and used pin needles again for the studs. The only difference is he snipped the heads off (along with a generous amount of needle left sticking out).

They actually looked very similar to the ones you are using.

Sorry to double post, but I just found a gif I made a couple years back. I posted it in another thread a long time ago, but I think it should go here, too.

Here's (an older paint job on) Ben's Kyle Reese dueling it out with the Endoskeleton. I think we all know who wins that fight. And forgive the giant doorknob in the background.

Kyle-T-8002.gif

Back