Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

Great Terminator as always Pjam... although I would remove the zipper. Not needed and it does look odd.

DSC04894.jpg
Works great! Just a great custom all the way around. Also, I personally don't think the zipper is an issue.

Wow, Pjam, that Terminator is amazing! :rock

My SSC T-800 really needs a makeover. Everyones done really awesome stuff so far and my practicly just outta the box Arnie looks a little... lackluster, to say the very least. Quick newb question: What as far as outfitting, if anything, are you guys keeping from the SSC T-800?

Wow, Pjam, that Terminator is amazing! :rock

My SSC T-800 really needs a makeover. Everyones done really awesome stuff so far and my practicly just outta the box Arnie looks a little... lackluster, to say the very least. Quick newb question: What as far as outfitting, if anything, are you guys keeping from the SSC T-800?

Many thanks. The SSC T2 T800? This is the first thing I would do. Get him a Harley. Make sure it's 1/6 scale, about 15 inches long. Many of us picked this up. Made by NewBright.

DSC03608.jpg

Then get another head from darren carnell, Imaresqd1 or xenoviper.

Last edited:

wow awesome custom guys i wanna make my own terminator someday but cant seem to find the biker sets hopefully they come out with something sometime soon love to have the terminator from the cop shootout from t1

Got my head from Xenoviper today. It's amazing, will post pics of him soon.

Here is my T2 Terminator so far. I have one of Darrens heads for when I get brave enough to paint it lol.

DSC_1384.JPG

Any my T800's. The one on the left will become the Police Station shootout version and the other will be converted to a Tech-Noir one.

DSC_1385.JPG

Here is my T2 Terminator so far. I have one of Darrens heads for when I get brave enough to paint it lol.

DSC_1384.JPG

Any my T800's. The one on the left will become the Police Station shootout version and the other will be converted to a Tech-Noir one.

DSC_1385.JPG

these jackets on the t1 figures are they from saturday toys too? if not where can i get one of these jackets

Does anyone know where i could find some good Terminator gloves? or even gloved hands? either one will be fine. It's to finish off my T2 custom.

Plain non military looking black HT gloves are hard to come by. I plan on using the BR Joker hands on the police statione and some fingerless ones on the other.

Plain non military looking black HT gloves are hard to come by. I plan on using the BR Joker hands on the police statione and some fingerless ones on the other.

BR joker. Alright i'll go take a look at his hands. If i like they should be really easy to get. Thanks Evilface.

Just thought I would post up some pics of my completed T1 (police station version) before I put it up on eBay tomorrow.
Dizzy:google

nice job!!!! looks top notch. Where did you get the guns from? I'm looking for the assault rifle in particular. Thanks.

Just thought I would post up some pics of my completed T1 (police station version) before I put it up on eBay tomorrow.
Dizzy:google

That's a nice looking custom, that rifle is definitely a rare find (magazines are in backwards btw).

Back