Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20050910_0029.jpg

20050910_0015.jpg

Excellent dios!!:clap

HI Guys,
Here are a few more pictures of my repaint of the huge NECA pred.
This thing is great right outta the box....but I wanted to add a bit more to it.

lrg-3234-np6.jpg

lrg-3238-np2.jpg

lrg-3225-np15.jpg

lrg-3220-np20.jpg

lrg-3226-np14.jpg

I love this figure and I pray that NECA will release the Predator 2 in this scale.......one can dream!!!

HOLY MOLEY! WOW! That repaint is just crazy!

Can you share what kind/type of paint you use? Did you use an airbrush for this?

I like all the big four Alien, Predator, Terminator and Robocop. I just happen to like the third one on that list the most.

.....you havin' a laff mate?
I was kidding. :lol

Terminator is in my top 5..

Alien/Predator, Star Wars, Terminator, Lord of The Rings.....

I almost hate Robocop though. I don't get why everyone loves him. Never really liked the movies, the design was meh...

:wink1:

Well yeah Robocop is probably the least good out of all of them considering he only had one film that is unanimously considered great. Some people like Robocop 2 but I think it was utterly ___t apart from the Robocop VS Cain fight sequence. Whereas Robocop 3, the TV show and the miniseries were all definitively crap.

Although I disagree about the design, I think Robocop looks superb even today, along with ED-209 and Cain.

I had no idea there was a tv series...

There was many moons ago. A family friendly one in the vein of Robocop 3 if my memory serves me right. Later there was a miniseries called Prime Directives I think but that wasn't much better. Robocop seems to be doomed to be a one-hit-wonder.

I'm starting a little Stan Winston corner in my collection.. still need to build some bases for the pred and pumpkinhead..

dscn1929q.jpg

dscn1930g.jpg

I'm starting a little Stan Winston corner in my collection.. still need to build some bases for the pred and pumpkinhead..

dscn1929q.jpg

dscn1930g.jpg

Stan Winston, I remember reading an article about how he was tired of toy companies making money off his designs so he started his own toys line. The first four were from four different movies and personally I thought they sucked. The next two were Realm of the Claws and Gargoyles. I bought a whole case of the Realm of the Claw, but could never find any of the Gargoyle assortments. Finally he made some Werewolf series, but I don’t think many or any were produced. From what else I remember they were all Toysrus exclusives.

Back