Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man! Fully custom. These pictures where taken just before a showing of Aliens! I got some good screams!! :rotfl

Bri:thud:

100_3440.jpg

100_3447.jpg

100_3418.jpg

100_3456.jpg

100_3463.jpg

100_3504.jpg

100_3406.jpg

100_3327.jpg

100_3384.jpg

100_3367.jpg

:lecture Cool!
I've never seen this one before.
Sculpt looks a bit off, but having the sunglasses on helps.
Nice set of weapons too.

Thanks for sharing.

T-800 by HT little mod tips

T-800 Tech-Noir by HT after few very easy to do mods:

~ Make the jacket wet with some water with little little black paint and let it dry not on the body.
~ Insert the wire inside the down of the jacket, so you will be able to open the shirt for display and avoid some odd fit of the jacket.
~ Unpick the collar!
~ Tuck IN the down pocket's ears inside the pockets like it was in the movie.
~ Dis-attach chains from the clasp and pass the clasp UNDER the shoulder strap. Attack all the chains back. This way they wont fall down from the shoulder.
~ Stretch the shirts flange until the rubber in it tears with crunch. Than stretch the shirt down to show some more body around the neck. See pic. below:

Thanks to P. for some help. Thanks, bro!

Last edited:
Yeah man! Fully custom. These pictures where taken just before a showing of Aliens! I got some good screams!! :rotfl

Bri:thud:

Cool suit would love to make one someday have a similar head.
Did it take long to make and what from?

^very nice display, excellent posing. That HT warrior alien looks very good beside the P1 I must say, and I've been highly critical of that figure in the past because of its innaccuracy and QC issues . I must root mine out again.

Chromed endoskeletons :monkey2 Why don't toy companies do this with endos right from the off. It looks so much better and more accurate. Yeah yeah cost. :censored

Back