Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Thanks! i really like that one, will keep that pose for a while.
Awesome pose.. But do the legs look natural with it? I had been trying to get that pose on my Mr. Black several months ago, but couldn't make it work. I was trying to imitate a pic from the blu-ray extra stuff where Mr. Black is a few feet away from Royce staring down at him.. Might be the scene after Tracker is blown to bits, can't remember.

Awesome pose.. But do the legs look natural with it? I had been trying to get that pose on my Mr. Black several months ago, but couldn't make it work. I was trying to imitate a pic from the blu-ray extra stuff where Mr. Black is a few feet away from Royce staring down at him.. Might be the scene after Tracker is blown to bits, can't remember.

Its a simple pose, but i think he looks great.

1-3.jpg

3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I guess that's pretty nice time for the AFTER JUDGMENT DAY diorama.
Based on the polystone WarZone diorama, re-sculpted and re-painted a lot.
I've tried to delete as much molded robots as it was possible and put some accent on skulls.
Also, made it more ashy and dark.
And I'm pretty lucky one to get 2x T-800 and the half from the repair job of one collector.

Last edited:
Newbie here. Love all of the pics here. Lots of love for alien, terminator and predator franchise =) Love those Narin and hot toys pics. Keep 'em comin.

@toyrewind - great to see you here

Back