Terminator 4 Teaser Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-600 looks cool. Saw a trailer before The Dark Knight... it was actually pretty cool. I'm much more interested in the series now that they can have a sequel without Arnold. And I think if anyone can pull of the lead it will be Bale.

IMO the best way they could have done the franchise was
to stop at T2 then start from here with Terminator Salvation and
completely disregard T3. Or they could have done a trilogy were John is
in 3 phases, not yet born (T1), a child (T2) and adult-leader of the resistance (TS)
I agree galactiboy, Bale makes a terrific lead.

I've been holding out on buying any T-800 1/4 scale (or greater) statues. I'm hoping SSC produced some sweet pieces for this movie.

I've been holding out on buying any T-800 1/4 scale (or greater) statues. I'm hoping SSC produced some sweet pieces for this movie.

Ditto, with the next three terminator movies to come out, terminator collector fans are gonna go broke just trying to keep up with all the goodies that will be pouring out all over the place. :google

Makes me wonder, when and if HT will get in on the action, or maybe a commision by SS.... hmmmm :banana:banana:banana

I really hope HT makes figures from this movie.With all the detail they put into their military figures,i'd like to see some of that cross over onto a figure of Bale's John Connor.

:drool lookin good so far :rock still not sure about this marcus character though and how he fits in.

Have you guys seen this?

T-600:

t4promot600003wl3.jpg

that looks bad ass !!
HT will make this figures for sure.

I really don't like the Bay Transformers look.

The 'Terminator' is awesome.

The Harvester looks like a jumbled mess/headless Endo.

Hydrobot = Scorponok's tail.

The bike looks like it belongs in the old Kenner line.

The Hunter/Killer is great and more in-line with how the rest should look.

Back