Terminator 4 Teaser Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a bad ass pic! I'm getting very excited about this flick! And yes,real life props instead of CGI for everything is a big step in the right direction for me.

That is a bad ass pic! I'm getting very excited about this flick! And yes,real life props instead of CGI for everything is a big step in the right direction for me.

Not that that alone will make a better film - see AvP and Avp2 - but less CGI was one less reason to hate those films at least.

cant stop watching this damn trailer the movie looks badass and the collectables that could come from this film is making my wallet cry already. roll on 2009. i hope arnie will make a cameo appearence in the background

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw TDK yesterday which had both T-4 and Watchmen trailers.

Not sure what the excitement is for Watchmen.

But T-4 was GREAT! Way better than I expected. It had a gritty realism that is perfect for bringing this franchise into the 00's.

Plus the last shot of the msytery T rising from the water looked wicked cool.

Spoiler Spoiler:

put it in a spoiler thing or people are likely to go crazy at you for finding out news they didn't want to hear. :lol

Its 20 years before the T-850's are made...so yeah, Arnold wouldnt be in it anyway.

Whats the deal with the "NO ARNOLD NO TERMINATOR", last time I checked, the story was about The Connors. Yes, The Terminator was the title character...but still.

Not saying he isnt awesome, but we dont need him in every movie. The TV show is great!

Not saying he isnt awesome, but we dont need him in every movie. The TV show is great!

Whilst I do think this movie could work amazingly without Arnold and instead Bale as the leading character he has definitely brought alot to the movies and it will seem very strange having a terminator movie without him.

After all Arnold is " The Terminator ". The first movies were focused on him.

Thats why I'm glad this one is called " Terminator : Salvation ".
The others were very stuck on Arnold. Part 3 was a sour attempt to keep hold of the series and even though all performances were done well the movie on a whole was not so good.

Whilst the tv series is great , the movies ( part 1 and 2 ) have been phenomenal . I have a feeling Bale can pull this off , he gets involved with his roles greatly and puts alot of detail into his work.

He brought batman back to life after that terrible George Clooney crap.
Batman now stands as one of the most amazing movie comebacks in history in my books. Terminator didn't fail as much as Batman did in its last few years so that can only be a good sign.

I will say this now : Christian Bale will own this role .

Although I think I will remember Judgment Days take of John Connor the most. :monkey3

On that site posted above. Its there.

But yeah, he did own the role for sure. And is VERY iconic and awesome...but the story is, and has always been about The Connors.
i agree. i only care about the connor's story. arnold is just there to blow ^^^^ up but anybody can blow ^^^^ up. people here arent saying "no arnold no terminator", but they are saying it all over the internet. its retarded.

Uh...kinda. I dont think Arnold was there to blow ^^^^ up, he added a heck of a lot. Without him, it wouldnt work...however, we dont need him in every Terminator thing because sometimes he's NOT needed.

Plus...I kinda find Cameron hot..and cooler then....um Arnold's.....yeah.....*runs*

Uh...kinda. I dont think Arnold was there to blow ^^^^ up, he added a heck of a lot. Without him, it wouldnt work...however, we dont need him in every Terminator thing because sometimes he's NOT needed.

Plus...I kinda find Cameron hot..and cooler then....um Arnold's.....yeah.....*runs*
id watch summer glau blow ^^^^ up all day long.:rock

Back