Terminator 4 Teaser Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
god... i just realized this movie is still over 6 months away. i don't even wanna talk about it yet.
where the hell are the figures? i need something to hold me over.

meh, looks fine to me. i can see people hating on this film already :lol give it a chance though and dont judge it until you've seen it

With all the bad things I've heard....Im actually giving it a chance.

Oh and call Playmates...they'll hook you up! :rolleyes:

god... i just realized this movie is still over 6 months away. i don't even wanna talk about it yet.
where the hell are the figures? i need something to hold me over.

I remember saying the exact same thing about TDK, not only has 6 months passed but almost 10. Crazy really. Time flys man!

That was freakin' awesome!!!

I like how they're acknowledging how the timeline has shifted due to the events started in Terminator 2...how Skynet and Judgment Day were inevitable but not in the way it had originally happened.

I had some reservations when I heard it was being directed by "that Charlie's Angels guy", but this looks extremely good.

As much as i'd love to see Arnie in T4 but ...i guess they cant keep sending Arnie back from the future to either save or kill Connor...

So im having my hopes up for the new Future War storyline...

Hopefully we'll see Arnie in T4 part 2 or 3 ...I hope they do a scene of Connor eventually killed by Arnie in future war.

btw...Im getting bored of TSCC.... it's starting to stink! Please finish 2nd season asap and leave it at that....

Back