Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic pics Havok!!!! Now I'm even more excited about Thursday.

And yes, i have the same question as A-1188 - is the belt removable?

Received mine today, absolutely amazing in person, a really nice piece. No complaints really. Enjoy the pics!...

t800_4.jpg

t800_1.jpg

t800_2.jpg

t800_3.jpg

With the hellboy 2 pf arriving I'm going to have to leave this if they come in stock near the same time ( which is likely I would think ). I think I should still be able to pick him up on ebay a few weeks later.
Great photos. :rock
I still think this is an awesome pf .:rock2

its an amazing piece you guys. been looking at it all day and i cant find a single fault.
the proportions are there, the pics just dont do it enough justice.

p.s. innit funny how T2 has been playing for the whole last week here in the UK?
would be great to catch it on tele again and have the PF right next to the screen.... and your m8s looking for ways to kill you out of jealousy! hehehe

Glad I stuck with this one. The in-hand pics are gorgeous. Looking forward to my EX on Friday.

oh man those pics look great. decision time now. i was about to order the bd endo skull but i am digging this pf. decisions, decisions. gah!

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments on the photos chaps. This piece exceeded my expectation, i loved it before I had it in hand, but once I saw it in the flesh i was seriously impressed. For anyone thinking of getting it, don't wait!! buy it. There's only a handful of PF's I think really make the cut, and this is certainly one of them.

Back