Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m79r.jpg

600pxt2jdm79gl2.jpg

I'll be this week :)

In time my friend, in time...Sometimes UPS saves us for one of the last deliveries, so it might not come til 6 or 7 tonight...

:D:D:D:D Can't wait!!!! I got mine on FLEXPAY and want to see what were paying for!!!!:banana

Here are two right out of the box shots. First impressions are that all the worrying was and is unwarranted. I had my doubts with the shots that I had seen, but this thing is great. Don't get me wrong some items still bug me ie. the belt and those rivets, but this is a fantastic piece. Shoulders don't look as small inperson. They could probably use a little futzing and padding.
2ccny1y.jpg

2mxfs0n.jpg

piece looks fine to me, shoulders and all.....he doesnt look too thin in jacks pics......as a matter of fact he looks great! :joy

Here are two right out of the box shots. First impressions are that all the worrying was and is unwarranted. I had my doubts with the shots that I had seen, but this thing is great. Don't get me wrong some items still bug me ie. the belt and those rivets, but this is a fantastic piece. Shoulders don't look as small inperson. They could probably use a little futzing and padding.
2ccny1y.jpg

2mxfs0n.jpg

Thanks Jack
I think they look fine
:D

Thanks for the pics. Looks great. Can you possibly take a couple more maybe from a distance and a bit smaller? Thanks

For me, the face has to sell this piece. I can always pull and tug on the clothes to make them sit right. The face is fantastic.

this pf looks fantastic !!
best statue of Arnie up to date.

cant wait to get mine.

wow !! just checked email.
mine just shipped from SIDESHOW !!
WWWOOOT !

Last edited:
Okay I'll just start by saying that overall, this PF is freakin fantastic!! Myself and JC are very happy with it, it just looks awesome. The likeness is as spot on as can be expected, and is one of the best, if not the best that I've seen. The matter of how skinny he is really isn't an issue for me, he looks just fine. I felt his arms though his jacket and they feel sufficiently muscular, and his shoulders seem good too. There's nice definition in his chest too.

Now the nitpicks. Yes the belt isn't black, but it doesn't look white either. The pics may make it look white, but in person it looks more of a light tan color. Honestly though it doesn't bother me or JC much at all. Also the bullet holes in the back of his jacket look kinda lame, they are really just slits and don't look like holes at all. Another example of laziness/sloppiness on the part of the factory workers. Again though it's not a big deal at all, cause you won't be seeing the back of the jacket anyway. One more thing is the hand with the gun......The way it attaches makes it hard to get his thumb directly behind the grenade. You can get it there, but the hand ends up being loose. The best way I was able to get it was to have just the tip of his thumb over the grenade and the hand is still tight enough in the arm socket. Takes just a bit of futzing, but once again not a big deal.

So like I said, overall this thing kicks ass! It's a beautiful sculpt and likeness, and the tailoring overall is top notch. I'm pretty confident that you guys won't be disappointed with this one, once it's seen in person. Alright enough of me running my mouth, here's the pics.

Picture1394.jpg

Picture1395.jpg

Picture1396.jpg

Picture1397.jpg

Picture1403.jpg

Picture1404.jpg

Picture1405.jpg

Picture1406.jpg

Back