Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics. Now I am annoyed I have to stay on FlexPay to get him. At least the first payment is done.

Two more months. :(

i can't tell you how many times I have convinced myself to NOT get something, and then someone posts some pics of it... and my wallet starts to cry.

this is what got me .... i never got into the PF line and i got the 300 PF and bam ... 3 more later ... im going to try and stop looking at these ...

Thanks for the compliments on the photos chaps. This piece exceeded my expectation, i loved it before I had it in hand, but once I saw it in the flesh i was seriously impressed. For anyone thinking of getting it, don't wait!! buy it. There's only a handful of PF's I think really make the cut, and this is certainly one of them.

cant wait man !!
I am so pumped after these pics.
SIDESHOW continue to blow me away with there creations.

this is what got me .... i never got into the PF line and i got the 300 PF and bam ... 3 more later ... im going to try and stop looking at these ...

that isn't possible ... I'm afraid your wallet has just been terminated. :chew:lol

nice one Tay! that's right... there is some chemical that is injected in the resin and plastic of collectibles that is more addictive than heroine.

Just got mine T-800 EX....#124...Like everyone who has recieved theirs its fantastic. No complaints here and Im quite happy with this...

(sorry for the crappy pics)
DSC09436.jpg

DSC09448.jpg

DSC09442.jpg

really nice pics everyone - looks really good - congrats to those who got one

Was wondering though, regarding the exclusive endo arm - anyone know what it is made of? Polystone/resin painted? or is it actually a metal material?

really nice pics everyone - looks really good - congrats to those who got one

Was wondering though, regarding the exclusive endo arm - anyone know what it is made of? Polystone/resin painted? or is it actually a metal material?

Im almost sure its metal...It sure as hell feels like it. The base is resin...

Got mine last night and I'm very happy with him. I think the "size" issue will fall by the wayside. However the light colored belt is definitely a minus. I popped in the DVD to check it out - the belt is definitely a brown leather, but nowhere near that light. I might try to dye it.

I'm also a bit disappointed in the jacket belt. I understand why they went with such thick leather, so they could put the grommets in. But I would have preferred something lighter so it would hang better.

But the rest of the jacket is a masterpiece. It looks like real weathered leather, but hangs perfectly. It fits the body better than the one on my Cinemaquette Arnie. And the tiny zippers on the pants are also great, almost exact scale.

And I can't say enough about the sculpt. We've seen some great Arnies, but this not only captures the likeness but the attitude. A++

is it worth the extra money for the ex, there still avail. at sideshow web site

Usually I only grab EXs if I think they're really worth it. As far as I'm concerned, an extra arm that can't even be put on the figure is not a biggie.

This figure, however, was an exception for my rule. I love Arnold and T2 so much that I decided I wanted the EX anyways.

ordered the ex!

peeps posting pics in this thread need to get some kind of commission from ss b/c several of them certainly helped me push the order button. this pf looks great and i can't wait to stick him beside indy and hulk.

Back