Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the best looking pf for me and for the price you cannot go wrong.
OMG !! I love hes expression !

thanks so much man for the amazing pics.
this is a Masterpiece !!

ohh man !! I cant wait to get it.

Fantastic pics havok! The ammos already in the belt.
Kratos: got the exclusive and sadly it doesn't seem worth the price. I probably won't be displaying him with it.

Havok: I agree the left hand doesn't sit as close or tight with the shotgun, but mine sits closer than yours.:confused:

thanks for the pics havok. :rock You rock man. :rock
And thanks for all the other photos guys. :rock

I just got awhole lot more excited for this. :rock2

hey Havok, very cool pictures and thanks for the mini review, the pf turned out great, makes the wait a bit of a drag but what heck, its almost here!!!! :rock

Thanks so much for the pictures guys. Appreciate that. Just got my shipping notice! Will have it in hand on Friday and will do a video review on youtube!

See previous page for my impressions and first set of pics.

Picture1398.jpg

Picture1407.jpg

Picture1399.jpg

Picture1400.jpg

Picture1401.jpg

Picture1402.jpg

Wow Havok the T-800 looks amazing
:rock

Thanks guys, it was my pleasure providing the pics. :D
Mine should be here in the next day or so, I cant wait, he looks fantastic. :monkey5 :monkey5

Did you have to insert the shells into the ammo belt or are they already in there?
Yeah the ammo is already in the belt, the only thing I did was put them higher up on it.
Fantastic pics havok! The ammos already in the belt.
Kratos: got the exclusive and sadly it doesn't seem worth the price. I probably won't be displaying him with it.

Havok: I agree the left hand doesn't sit as close or tight with the shotgun, but mine sits closer than yours.:confused:
Yeah I'm not too sure about the hand with the gun man. I got it tight on mine, but with it being tight the best I could do was have it so the tip of his thumb is over the shell. It doesn't bother me though, and he would really only need the tip of his thumb to slide it in, or at least I think anyway.

he really looks great imo. i thought in the proto pics that his forehead seemed a bit long. but the in hand pics once again are the deciding factor.
this ones a keeper. thanks for the pics guys.:banana:banana

Picture1394.jpg

Picture1395.jpg

I don't want to play Debbie Downer but these shots make me ok with cancelling, it just isn't porportioned correctly. :eek:

Looks phenomenal thanks for the pics Havok, I can't wait to get my from Flex it will be a while but well worth it :rock

I'd like to know where flabbiness comes in. :dunno :lol

Also, like it's been said of just about every other statue, it really does look better in person.

Okay I'll just start by saying that overall, this PF is freakin fantastic!! Myself and JC are very happy with it, it just looks awesome. The likeness is as spot on as can be expected, and is one of the best, if not the best that I've seen. The matter of how skinny he is really isn't an issue for me, he looks just fine. I felt his arms though his jacket and they feel sufficiently muscular, and his shoulders seem good too. There's nice definition in his chest too.

Now the nitpicks. Yes the belt isn't black, but it doesn't look white either. The pics may make it look white, but in person it looks more of a light tan color. Honestly though it doesn't bother me or JC much at all. Also the bullet holes in the back of his jacket look kinda lame, they are really just slits and don't look like holes at all. Another example of laziness/sloppiness on the part of the factory workers. Again though it's not a big deal at all, cause you won't be seeing the back of the jacket anyway. One more thing is the hand with the gun......The way it attaches makes it hard to get his thumb directly behind the grenade. You can get it there, but the hand ends up being loose. The best way I was able to get it was to have just the tip of his thumb over the grenade and the hand is still tight enough in the arm socket. Takes just a bit of futzing, but once again not a big deal.

So like I said, overall this thing kicks ass! It's a beautiful sculpt and likeness, and the tailoring overall is top notch. I'm pretty confident that you guys won't be disappointed with this one, once it's seen in person. Alright enough of me running my mouth, here's the pics.

Picture1394.jpg

Picture1395.jpg

Picture1396.jpg

Picture1397.jpg

Picture1403.jpg

Picture1404.jpg

Picture1405.jpg

Picture1406.jpg

Looks Awesome.
Sideshow is still No. 1 :banana

Back