Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the PF is a masterpiece.
remember a couple of weeks ago people were canceling it left and right.

heheheheheh !!

I am getting mine in 1hr and I am so pumped to see him face to face !

heheheheheh !!

Yeah man I know it. I've noticed quite a few of those were drama queens. I've become a huge fan of this ignore button for sure.. lol

Anyway, can't wait to see your video. I still need to do mine. Just wait until you see that thing in person... unreal..

Mine is coming on monday from Forbiddenplanet.com here in the UK, but based on the pictures to me this looks like the best head sculpt SS has ever done. I love my Indy PF but this looks stunning, plus it only cost me £157 which makes it such a sweet deal! :gun

Yeah man I know it. I've noticed quite a few of those were drama queens. I've become a huge fan of this ignore button for sure.. lol

Anyway, can't wait to see your video. I still need to do mine. Just wait until you see that thing in person... unreal..

So why the name calling? There hasn't been any negativity in this thread for a while now.

Oh i'm calm. I don't think there is any need to make reference to something that has long since passed.

Whatever you say. It was an observation in reference to a statement brought up by someone else. At this point, I only see one guy here looking for a reason to be upset.

heheheheheh !!

waiting for your showcase video man... you make also a review on this?

OMG !!!

Took him out of the box and looked at him face to face!

IT IS UNREAL !!

I was at a poker party today and I put him in the center of my friends poker table and evryone was like " WOW " thats ARNOLD on the table.

I am taking some pics right now!!
sorry for the lighting I have a real good buzz right now !!
:lol :lol :lol :lol:lol :lol

Let me take some pics of this MASTERPIECE!!!

ok !!

first of all !! sorry guys for the crappy pics at 3am with a buzz on !!
LOL !

This is the best PF that SIDESHOW has made in my opinion.

TREVOR ! did an amazing job capturing Arnold's expresion.
The tailoring is just breathtaking. The weathering on the leather is perfect.

I think hes body proportion is perfect.

YES !! the belt is a bright color (not totaly white) but you cannot even notice it at all !!!. I am not even going to bother with it.
cant even see it.

I got # 199 EX and the endo arm looks kick ass !!!

This is the best PF made by sideshow !!

I know pics are not my strong subject but My VIDEO SHOWCASE will show or I will try to show How amazing this PF is.

OK !! here are my pics !!

DSC08342.jpg

DSC08343.jpg

DSC08344.jpg

DSC08345.jpg

DSC08347.jpg

DSC08349.jpg

DSC08354.jpg

I hate flash so much but I had no choise at this late hour of the nite.

[
DSC08356.jpg

DSC08358.jpg

DSC08359.jpg

[

Not bad, not bad.....I got mine coming in a month. Looks pretty good. That endo arm really bugs me though...what do you do with it? Its just so out of place for this PF. I think the EX for this piece should of been the "Minigun" he used when he was shooting at the cop cars from the office window.

What am I going to do with a 2 inch arm....:confused:

Chris

Last edited:
hey i love unpacking pics:D

solidsnake from where do you get the crystal skull on the indy base?

it would be a nice item for the next indy pf

I was so excited about getting EX #14. That's the last time I post about being excited about something before unpacking it.

First of all, the arm was cut kind of funny, so when it is "plugged in" to the figure itself, there is a noticeable space. It sits in there very secure, and it matches up with the other hand, but there is still a gap like this:

P4241560.jpg

I'm willing to live with that because there is a sleeve. But still, that's kinda sloppy.

The big problem I have is that on the base, right where the front of the figure stands:

P4231553.jpg

P4231557.jpg

A big ol' chip/paint rub combo.

Seriously, if this were on the back, I'd be able to live with it. But this is right on the front where we look at the figure head on.

I've already emailed the pictures to SS, and I'm awaiting a response. Here's my big question: will SS be able to switch out JUST the base and allow me to keep with EX #14 on the base, or will I have to send it in for another whole figure and another edition number? I'd really like to keep my low number. I also don't want to risk getting a figure that has any more problems. How do you think they will handle this?

sorry to see that man. I know you were excited to get this one like a few of us.
I've never personally ordered from them direct so I haven't a clue what they will do with this. Hope you get it sorted out.

EDIT :

Heres a mod from statue forum. Most of you have probably seen it but I think its worth posting here. I doubt the proportions are going to bother me but if they do I will probably attempt something similiar.

Ok.. I still haven't fixed the darn "white belt" issue, but I can show you what I did with the back muscles.

If you remove the coat (partially) you can see that they forgot to give Arnold any bulk on his back.

Here is real Arnold:

SchwarzeneggerBack.jpg

Here is Sideshow Arnold:

t800noback.jpg

In order to correct this (in a quick fix method), I took some Firm Sculpey and made a fake back:

t800backinsert.jpg

to be continued....

After inserting the "fake" back muscles, I took some shots for comparison:

BACKINSERT.jpg

And a couple of quick full sized shots (with fairly cruddy lighting):

t800fullshot.jpg

t800fullshotside.jpg

Last edited:
I've had parts arrive with issues in the past, and they've been able to replace just that part. However, I could see that it might be different, being a whole base and all.

My fingers are crossed that they have some of the unmarked replacement bases and they will just make one of those the new #14 for me.

Back