Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome photos , thanks. :rock
One question , is the base black ?.... or dark blue .. ?.
It looks different in so many shots ( not just yours , everybodys ).

Thanks guys, he really is awesome! I didn't think I would get one being in the UK but I'm so pleased with it, my favourite PF bar none. The base is black with specks of grey, modelled on the Cyberdyne floor I believe?

awesome photos , thanks. :rock
One question , is the base black ?.... or dark blue .. ?.
It looks different in so many shots ( not just yours , everybodys ).

Its a black base. It has a very "cold" look to it. It really adds to the effect..

Thanks guys, he really is awesome! I didn't think I would get one being in the UK but I'm so pleased with it, my favourite PF bar none. The base is black with specks of grey, modelled on the Cyberdyne floor I believe?

Its a black base. It has a very "cold" look to it. It really adds to the effect..

awesome thanks for the info guys. :cool:

I'm hopefully going to pick one of these up this week. Still not sure where though. :monkey1

The white belt still bothers me but I'm starting to cave, keep the picture coming. :lol
I just finished skimming through the blu-ray (christ, i'm sad) and the belt does switch between tan and ash black several times throughout the movie, with each having a similar amount of screen time. It does look like 3 or 4 different belts were actually used though. Unfortunately, during the scene used for this PF he was wearing the ash black belt. :(

It's a very sloppy oversight by Sideshow to be honest, have any owners attempted to remove the belt yet?

Last two...

t800_9.jpg

t800_11.jpg

Wow philby!! You take some nice shots!

Got ol' Took bitin' his lip....I cancelled mine. Now that SS is charging more for lame ex's it was easy.

Might have to try and peep one for cheep after seeing your pics!

Congrats!!!!

delivered!!!!!!!!!

oh man this thing is freaking beautiful. this is my 3rd pf...hulk, indy, and now the t-800...and i have to say i think he might be the best of the 3. blasphemy maybe but wow this looks so cool. as good as the pics are in this thread they don't do this guy justice in person.

Last edited:
Ok so I think I have made up my mind - Im going to get him

But now I have to decide.........Exclusive version? Or regular version?

Exclusive means I pay an additional $70 (when you include CA state tax, shipping)
But if I buy the regular version out of state, I save on tax and its retail price is a bit cheaper.

Hmmmm......decisions

What do you guys think?

Exclusive means I pay an additional $70 (when you include CA state tax, shipping)
But if I buy the regular version out of state, I save on tax and its retail price is a bit cheaper.

Hmmmm......decisions

What do you guys think?

I never thought the exclusive was needed and for $70.00 I would personally leave it.

Hmmmm......decisions

What do you guys think?

Go for regular. The arm is cool and all but that could be $70 toward the next PF you get.

:banghead Whens my guy in Calgary gonna call me already? :(

i thinks they got their last shippment about 3 weeks ago, so they should be getting their next soon. that's of course IF they have enough room for your terminator.:naughty and also that it doesn't get held up in customs.:naughty
they had one shippment held at the border for like 2 weeks once.:horror then they opened up all the boxes and broke a bunch of them also.:monkey2
damn customs jerks.:emperor

na J/K man, hope he shows soon, if your really itching to work on one i could always bring mine up there for you to bulk up :naughty
just go mine today. :banana:banana

i thinks they got their last shippment about 3 weeks ago, so they should be getting their next soon. that's of course IF they have enough room for your terminator.:naughty and also that it doesn't get held up in customs.:naughty
they had one shippment held at the border for like 2 weeks once.:horror then they opened up all the boxes and broke a bunch of them also.:monkey2
damn customs jerks.:emperor

na J/K man, hope he shows soon, if your really itching to work on one i could always bring mine up there for you to bulk up :naughty
just go mine today. :banana:banana

What? Direct from Sideshow? :sick

yeah, along with my venom lsb, hellboy pf, balrog vs gandolf dio, and classic IM.
i've only opened the balrog piece so far, don't want to give the old lady credit card fright. :rotfl

:horror and I felt quilty buying a Blackberry today. You can always rely on the freaks to make everything feel right :D

Back