Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, I just know how much i appreciated it when people were posting pics of indy before he arrived, wanted to the same for some of you yet to receive yours or pull the trigger.

I just put it on Flex..but I'm not waiting three Months for it..:lol

Just ordered the exclusive via the 2nd opportunity! Looks good...now, where do I put him?

you'll find a spot ..just like meself..:rock

I hope it's as good as the pics..:angelsmil:zzwhip

Found a few more I forgot to post so here they are

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Anyone else get theirs yet? And what do you guys think of that new 1/2 scale T-800 Endo Bust Sideshow just posted?

Stunning and very expensive for this current economic climate, not too keen on the style of plate on the front though. Preferred the one's Sideshow used for the Endo-Busts

Anyone else get theirs yet? And what do you guys think of that new 1/2 scale T-800 Endo Bust Sideshow just posted?

Got mine today! :banana Unreal piece of work man, I just love it. I don't take pictures, I just do the youtube video reviews instead. I'll have one up a little later and I'll post it here!

As far as the PF itself, it's just incredible. No problems with mine whatsoever, everything perfect. That headsculpt is just amazing... For those that are expecting this PF and already own the 1:1 Arnie bust, you will be pleased to say the least. I have the two displayed side by side and they compliment each other so well!

Looking at these pictures and I hadn't noticed those "milk" stains on his shirt. Is that an effect from lighting? I know mine doesn't have it.

Looking at these pictures and I hadn't noticed those "milk" stains on his shirt. Is that an effect from lighting? I know mine doesn't have it.

a couple of us got the pf with those "stains", i know Furious1 and i got it cuz we discussed it yesterday, and by looking at lightwaves pics i just thought it was intentionally done......who knows.

a couple of us got the pf with those "stains", i know Furious1 and i got it cuz we discussed it yesterday, and by looking at lightwaves pics i just thought it was intentionally done......who knows.

I ended up wiping mine lightly with a wet cloth, and it removed the residue.

Finally got him and he is worth the wait. The likeness is stunning. the "small" stature really isn't a problem for me as I never thought Schwarzenegger looked all that huge in T2... at least not the monster he was in the original - he was easily 50 pounds off that weight. All that aside - this is truly a masterpiece. Only took a few pics as I think the majesty of the statue has been portrayed accurately in this thread.

op445h.jpg

1zpl5di.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Exclusive today. I think this is the best PF they've done yet. Really stunning! So glad I didn't cancel, and I came close......... Now if only my wait list will convert on the shiny Endoskull, I'll be a very happy camper!

Question: If you and Item on Flexpay, can you call them up and pay off earlier?? I have this on FP and since seeing all these pic makes me want to buy now!!:banana

Back