Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biehn signed the base of my endo statue covering the entire bottom almost. Needless to say I still had everyone else's sig to get.

Just bought this guy (reg) on ebay! I'm really excited for this piece. The police shootout scene in T1 is one of the most intense movie scenes ever IMO.

Can't have too many Terminator collectibles.

Finally got around to buying this. It's been on my list since last year. I think it came out nice. Only nitpick I have is that Arnold looks too old for the T1 movie. He looks more like in T2, but the likeness is really good. I had pieces of foam wrapping stuck to the jacket which took some time to remove, but no damage thankfully.

Sideshow also sent me a keychain with my order. :)

Here's a pic. Sorry for the grainy iPad photo, but everyone knows by now what he looks like. :)

Just set mine up. Question for you guys...does Arnold's left boot have a little wiggle? The boot without the peg?

You mean wiggle because it's not secured to the base? Yes, mine does. I think it's because only one foot is secure, so the other leg is not entirely stable.

No, I mean wiggle on his leg. Can you move his boot on his leg at all? Mine has the slightest bit of play...but it doesn't feel like a break? I'm wondering if the boot is separate from the leg.

The only reason I haven't caved and bought this is hope that Hot Toys does their own version. This thing is still very tempting.

No, I mean wiggle on his leg. Can you move his boot on his leg at all? Mine has the slightest bit of play...but it doesn't feel like a break? I'm wondering if the boot is separate from the leg.

No mine doesn't wiggle like that. Maybe you have a hairline crack somewhere? I hope it's not damaged!

Yep, it was a break. :mad: Fortunately it is such a clean break it will be extremely easy to repair. It broke down inside the boot, so it's not even noticeable right now on display. There is a metal rod inside the leg and it snapped right where the rod ends...guess they should have ran it all the way down to his heel. :monkey1 Since I got a killer deal on ebay, I'm going to keep him and do the simple repair myself. Here's pics of the damage.

DSCN1989_zps3d61260e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1988_zps2922eb8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

that sucks good luck man.

I worry about PFs and their cloth, that they might break where I can't
get to the crack without ripping the clothes off...

Sometimes I thinK i should only buy stuff that is already listed as broken on ebay and save tons of money lol.

Hate to see that. :( Like you said, though. It'll be an easy repair. Once it's glued back in place, you'll never know the difference. Hopefully the deal you got on ebay makes up for the damage.

Back