Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS got this for $260 + shipping Is this a good deal? I wish EX head is light-up. EX sale about 400-500 on ebay. I am thinking getting one from BBTS to save some $$$

BBTS got this for $260 + shipping Is this a good deal? I wish EX head is light-up. EX sale about 400-500 on ebay. I am thinking getting one from BBTS to save some $$$

Pretty sure someone is selling the EX here on the boards at actual price and shipping. So, that'd be like $350 or so, but it would be the EX.

If you can settle for the regular, I'd hold out a bit longer. BBTS has plenty in stock, they may drop the price even further, especially during the holidays. I've been eyeing it myself, but believe I can still get the regular for cheaper.

If you can settle for the regular, I'd hold out a bit longer. BBTS has plenty in stock, they may drop the price even further, especially during the holidays. I've been eyeing it myself, but believe I can still get the regular for cheaper.

Yeah i been checking their site every day. You think they will still drop the price. I saw Dastan Premium Format Figure for $146.30 :horror that is a steal But it sold out.

$260 is a decent price, but for a regular PF I feel there is room for them to drop the price further, considering how many they have in stock. The question is, will they do so and how long they go before they do drop the price. Sometimes it takes a while before they make another price adjustment. They've dropped the price on it once already.

its gift card eligible on SS and also Collector neo is selling his ex , why dont u give him an offer...

T1 back in the house!!!

I returned this back when the jacket issues were starting to show up but I have always regreted it. Could not take it anymore so I go another. Only issue is it's a reg. Not really an issue since I will only display with the reg head. However it is always nice to have the EX just to know you do :)

Anyways great PF still!!

Did you get it from BBTS? I still have my eye on this, but I'm waiting to see if BBTS drops their price more.

T1 back in the house!!!

I returned this back when the jacket issues were starting to show up but I have always regreted it. Could not take it anymore so I go another. Only issue is it's a reg. Not really an issue since I will only display with the reg head. However it is always nice to have the EX just to know you do :)

Anyways great PF still!!

AMAZING ZOMG!!!!

Ski
This is amazing

IMG_2528.jpg

I wonder who did it??? :nana:

Back