Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered this awesome piece off of SS a couple of days ago. Should have it in Tuesday! Question is can this piece fit in a Ikea Detolf? Would like to know thanks and will post pictures when arrive. :)

Ordered this awesome piece off of SS a couple of days ago. Should have it in Tuesday! Question is can this piece fit in a Ikea Detolf? Would like to know thanks and will post pictures when arrive. :)
Nope. Unfortunately the end of the machine gun sticks out too far. You may be able to wedge it into a corner but then the base is off center and it just looks bad. I put him on the top of my Detolf though and he looks good.

Nope. Unfortunately the end of the machine gun sticks out too far. You may be able to wedge it into a corner but then the base is off center and it just looks bad. I put him on the top of my Detolf though and he looks good.

Damn well thanks for the help. May find another spot to put him and save the case for the T2 Statues ill be getting soon.

Hello everyone,

My SS The Terminator Premium Format arrived today! :yess: Number 330/1500! Amazing piece. Looks just like Arnold in his younger days. One of my favorite roles he played and my favorite new piece. Just amazing! So much detail and is huge! Pretty hefty also. Stands 23 inches tall. Very accurate to the movie. More to come enjoy the pics! Really is amazing and i'm in :thud: with it. Whoever said that this piece does not look like Arnold is :cuckoo: Really love it and a video to follow up soon.

Ryan

v8pqq8.jpg

ot1d83.jpg

k2juah.jpg

1fwxf5.jpg

2ntljpy.jpg

332mr05.jpg

9ka234.jpg

Here's my short Youtube video of the piece. Enjoy! [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWBi2lwPc0s[/ame]

Last edited:
It's an awesome statue for sure. I have the ex but almost never display that head--the regular is the superior display, I think.

It's an awesome statue for sure. I have the ex but almost never display that head--the regular is the superior display, I think.

I agree the Regular head is way better which is why I held out for the Regular than EX. Such an awesome piece and I got it to fit in my Detolf so i'm very happy about that. If anyone has a Detolf and wants to put this piece in. It can be done. But be careful when you do so.

Yeah, I think this is a great piece. It's gotten a lot of positive comments from friends and family, which is saying alot. We all know the typical reaction we get from others who are not into this hobby. :lol

Thanks guys and Choopie my Family/Friends gave very funny reactions. Like in awh reactions. ":thud:" :lol

My new review on this amazing piece. Enjoy! :duff
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_lhve9udfo[/ame]

Great review, maybe need some light for the next one
I think I need this now.:gah:

Thanks! Usually do my videos in natural daylight if you look at my other reviews but since this piece has been review so many times and wanted to test out how well my camera picks up lighting in a sort of dark but lighted area as stated. It does pretty damn well. I totally recommend this piece. Highly do so I would get one before sold out. Best Arnold piece out there.

Just ordered this beast :yess: Thanks to this thread.

Will post pictures as soon as he arrives.
You guys are great :1-1:

That's awesome congrats! You should have this amazing piece in your collection. It's one of the best out there in my opinion. I love mine! :hi5:

Just ordered this beast :yess: Thanks to this thread.

Will post pictures as soon as he arrives.
You guys are great :1-1:

Congrats Col! You'll love it! :hi5:

The T1 PF is probably my favourite of all the Terminator statues released by Sideshow. It was my first purchase i ever made from Sideshow back in 2011! I sold mine last year after recieving the clean and BD Enterbay T-800 figures...once you have them in your collection then no other T-800 is needed! In my opinion of course :wink1:

Man that's just too dark bro. I can barely see anything at all. Put a lamp on this poor guy. :D

Sorry man was trying something different out usually film in pure day light but was just trying something out. Great piece if you're thinking of getting it. :D

Back