Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of mine

6920547258_797298fddc_c.jpg

7066630337_f459c6bc04_c.jpg

6920549842_75dc6398da_c.jpg

side by side with Enterbay T-800
6920546248_bbff75700d_c.jpg

Now its time for wait the hot toys one.
Will probably try to keep both, let's see :)

Great pics Balboa! My last flex payment is due on the 20th, so I should be getting this bad boy soon! :yess:

My T-800 PF came today and I'm so amazingly stoked with it. As a rule I've tended to avoid PFs as the mixed media is usually not executed all that well but this insanely good. The sculpt is amazing too. He just needs to stay boxed up with Jason until my new display cabinet arrives!

My T-800 PF came today and I'm so amazingly stoked with it. As a rule I've tended to avoid PFs as the mixed media is usually not executed all that well but this insanely good. The sculpt is amazing too. He just needs to stay boxed up with Jason until my new display cabinet arrives!

Congrats, but that statement is untrue. Plenty of PF's are very well made.

Jesus darthstitch epic photos! That PF looks ____ing insane! I am glad I ordered it and I have one! Beautifull Terminator Statue!! :rock

I was thinking of getting this. I was going to wait until the Dutch in-hand photos start coming in and make a choice between the two. But I don't have a Terminator piece in my collection and this looks like a good one to get.

Congrats, but that statement is untrue. Plenty of PF's are very well made.

Well, something that's open to interpretation isn't necessarily "untrue". The Jason PF and this one are very good. Jack Sparrow was pretty good too. I've been turned off by a number of PFs due to fabric choice, tailoring and just the way they sit on or contrast to an otherwise impressive polystone sculpt. Maybe I'm just too picky *shrug*

Okay, so I just took apart my PF to pack it because I'm moving, and I noticed that the jacket is sticking to any painted parts of the polystone! It was almost like it was glued to the neck and to the part where the hand holding the gun touches the collar of the jacket. I pulled very gently, and it took no paint off the neck, but it did take some silver paint off the gun. Now the collar has some silver on it and the gun has a spot where the paint doesn't look as good. Has anyone else noticed this? Also, is there a way to prevent this?

Back