Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't make a wrong decision picking this awesome statue up. . .but you may want to start thinking of who you want to recruit to repaint that damaged eye sculpt :)
Yeah. That's what I'd thought of since the day I jumped on the WL. Any suggestions?

Wow that's a couple EX wait lists converting. Damn, congrats dudes, you're gonna love this gem. :)
Thanks dude!

Awesome.

Check this out, a couple weeks back I was trying to fit mine inside a detolf, long story short the shotgun hand gets snagged and snap, clean break.

Longer story short I figure i'd take a shot and ask Sideshow if could maybe buy the part. Not only do they send me the part for free, it gets to me in 2 days. Unreal customer service. :)
Another example of a top-notch CS but on the other hand the company itself is taking wrong decisions and that too big ones! :mad: It's gonna spoil the overall image!

Cheers,
Neo.

I bought a Hulk Spidey Dio on ebay - it showed up with a busted light up and smashed hand on Spidey with fingers missing. The seller was a useless unhelpful liar telling me he would contact SS, then he said they couldn't get one, but I contacted Sideshow myself and they sent me a new Spidey and light post free. They are awesome.

I bought a Hulk Spidey Dio on ebay - it showed up with a busted light up and smashed hand on Spidey with fingers missing. The seller was a useless unhelpful liar telling me he would contact SS, then he said they couldn't get one, but I contacted Sideshow myself and they sent me a new Spidey and light post free. They are awesome.

i wasnt so lucky, few days back received a scarlet witch comiquette , with a damaged vision, since seller couldnt do anything, we contacted sideshow, who said it was a pre historic item and they couldnt help only for next day for one to magically travel through time and appear in stock,wonder who got it though , lol:gah:

i wasnt so lucky, few days back received a scarlet witch comiquette , with a damaged vision, since seller couldnt do anything, we contacted sideshow, who said it was a pre historic item and they couldnt help only for next day for one to magically travel through time and appear in stock,wonder who got it though , lol:gah:

I had it in my cart but suddenly some work popped up (I was at my workplace) and later when I tried to checkout.......poof!! It was gone. :mad: :(

Anyways, I can't stop LOLing at the fact that you can get replacement parts for the Hulk vs Spidy dio but the Scarlet Witch Comi is a prehistoric item. Crazy! I guess it may have to do with int'l shipping? :dunno

Cheers,
Neo.

Sorry if I confused anyone, I got the replacement Spidey and light post a few years ago! It was great of them to replace a part for a statue I didn't buy directly from SS.

FWIW... jumped on the EX fakelist a few weeks ago, well it converted quite quickly and got him a few days ago. No18. Ex in the house and he is perfect... no problems with white marks on the jacket, broken glasses, weak magnets or liver spots on the portraits.

All round this would be the best PF I have recieved from SS in years, this is the quality all their PF's should aspire to and meet. If I have one negative to mention it is that I still think the portrait has aged Arnie a bit. Regardless, if anyone is still considering this, just do it, you won't regret it, great, great piece!

I had it in my cart but suddenly some work popped up (I was at my workplace) and later when I tried to checkout.......poof!! It was gone. :mad: :(

Anyways, I can't stop LOLing at the fact that you can get replacement parts for the Hulk vs Spidy dio but the Scarlet Witch Comi is a prehistoric item. Crazy! I guess it may have to do with int'l shipping? :dunno

Cheers,
Neo.

lol ! allmost placed order but spent time deciding whether to use Rewards or not n when i placed order msg pop out there is 0 qty available for this product :(

After a long waiting my T1 PF arrived and I am very-very happy with it. The sculpt looks great, Trevor Grove did a fantastic job (The photos really don't do justice to this piece. I know it is a cliche somewhere but at this figure it is very true.), the paintjob is finally at a real premium quality level, the cloths are beautifully made. I hope SS can keep up this kind of quality at their future PF statues!! Is it perfect? No. The weapons could have been better paint wise, but this is my only issue. Also it came with many gypsum kind of spots on the jacket, but luckily they came off. I am glad I picked this up! The Terminator and T2 are my all time favorite movies and I am happy when I see a company like SS take a good care of their license, product! :rock

Last edited:
I wait listed the ex for this thinking it would look great next to my EB T800 that's coming until HT releases theirs. Hopefully it converts, if not I don't mind the regular. I don't think I'd display it with the BD head anyways.

Back