Tekkaman Blade/Teknoman Armor Plus Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I finally managed to find Blaster Tekkaman Evil at a "decent" price, and I placed an order. I'm not sure if it's as a result of the earthquake incident, but ordering from Japan with EMS shipping has gotten much more expensive compared to just a few months ago. It's a first time, but I opted to have the figure shipped to me via SAL, so it might take a while to arrive (kinda crossing my fingers at the moment).

In any case, just by looking at these pics below, I think Blaster Tekkaman Evil is the best looking figure of the Tekkaman Blade Armor Plus line so far. That's a sexy looking armor.

On another note, Bandai has recently moved onto some other franchises for their Armor Plus line, so it's not clear as to whether they'll continue to make more Tekkaman figures, or if the line has dried up by now. I would really like to have the entire collection of all the characters, though!

14121.jpg

5264.jpg

6215.jpg

8167.jpg

10113.jpg

15113.jpg

1706.jpg\

I'm still waiting on my Blaster Evil in the mail from Yokatta's service. It looks like that figure came out beautifully.

I sure hope mine turns out better than my regular Tekkaman Evil did. It was mostly great, but there was some terrible paint slop on some of the red parts of the armor on mine. It's easily the worst paint apps on any of the Tekkamen I own. I'm still trying to hunt down a new one to replace some of the armor pieces on mine, but I can't justify the cost now.

I'm still waiting on my Blaster Evil in the mail from Yokatta's service. It looks like that figure came out beautifully.

I sure hope mine turns out better than my regular Tekkaman Evil did. It was mostly great, but there was some terrible paint slop on some of the red parts of the armor on mine. It's easily the worst paint apps on any of the Tekkamen I own. I'm still trying to hunt down a new one to replace some of the armor pieces on mine, but I can't justify the cost now.

I placed my order through Tokyo Hunter. They're really effective at finding stuff, if you happened to miss a pre-order. But, they tend to mark up their prices well above MSRP once items have been released.

And that's so unfortunate about your Tekkaman Evil! You can always try to do some touch up work with a Gundam Marker, I guess. Considering how limited these figures are, you'd expect for Bandai to do a better paint job! But, these are still amazing pieces.

Blaster Tekkaman Evil came in the mail this morning! 10 days of shipping from Japan to NY with SAL - that's not too bad. I have yet to put the figure together, but by just looking at the armor pieces, I can tell that this might turn out to be the most attractive Tekkaman figure released so far. The red color on the armor pieces have been applied almost perfectly, and I didn't notice any discoloration or smudging.

I'll post some pics when I get to it.

That's great! I can't wait to get mine. It's been sitting in customs since June 25th :(

^Ugh, hopefully you'll get it soon. I think customs is responsible for the long delays in SAL shipments. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that mine came this fast.

I'm almost positive that's the case. Anytime I order a small shipment of figures through SAL, I don't pay extra for tracking, but I have it in no more than a week's time.

If I get a large order, I always get tracking to be safe, and it always ends up spending more time in customs than it took to ship it overseas.

I'm just wondering if anyone is still collecting these. I still have to pick up Aki, Noal, Balzac and Rapier.

Also, Figma just released their own line of Tekkaman Blade figures. I got Tekkaman Evil from HLJ a few days ago, but I'll have to go on Ebay and hunt for Blade.

Back