Media Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (Platinum Games)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah fair enough I guess. I actually do like the graphics regarding the Transformers game; as you say, it's based on the original animated show so that is a plus.

The only way to be fair though really, is give these games a go - then judge, but I probably won't get around to playing either for ages.

i dont like the travel mechanics at all. rail slides and wire slides? theyre able to scale buildings like spiderman or cole from infamous? the money bag thing was cheesy and the bebop fight felt like it was never going to end. i love platinum but im really not into this one. i didnt even check out the transformers game yet either.

Yeah, the money bag thing. :lol

My fave TMNT game is still the original 4 player arcade game from the early 90s.

Unless we get a triple AAA turtle game I don't think that game will ever be beat. This game can come very close tho but i dont think it will top the 90s arcade title.

Love your sig Wez. :)

I see folks are divided on the new Spidey costume, that's funny. It's CLASSIC Romita Spidey - could we have asked for anything more 'amazing'?! :yess:

I thought the Raimi suit was a nice homage to the Romita years, but this new one is excellent. :rock

..anyway, turtles. :lecture

Love your sig Wez. :)

I see folks are divided on the new Spidey costume, that's funny. It's CLASSIC Romita Spidey - could we have asked for anything more 'amazing'?! :yess:

I thought the Raimi suit was a nice homage to the Romita years, but this new one is excellent. :rock

..anyway, turtles. :lecture
Its the internet. people love to complain lol. They wanted spiderman in the MCu for so long and now they got him and so i guess its not good enough.

There are some great Spidey incarnations, but Romita's version will always be MY Spidey.

This suit is pretty much a dream realized for me - can't wait for the HT figure. :rock

I had hopes though since Rising was the best hack and slash since DMC3... speaking of that the DMC4 remaster is very good and I don't hate the game anymore. Obviously the story is subpar but the gameplay is rock solid. Backtracking through the game as Dante was really lazy.

Last edited:
Rising was fun, but that was 4 years ago. I expected this to happen based on how poor Transformers Devastation was. Im a G1 fan and enjoyed the hell out of the Cybertron games, they came close to perfection on how good a Transformers game could be. Then they gave Devastation to PlatinumGames and everything changed to something Transformers is not.

Yup, I called it, game looked horrible from the beginning. Platinum has been releasing cash grabs for the past two years now, people were talking about them like they were one of the elite devs in the industry :lol

Last edited:
Rising was fun, but that was 4 years ago. I expected this to happen based on how poor Transformers Devastation was. Im a G1 fan and enjoyed the hell out of the Cybertron games, they came close to perfection on how good a Transformers game could be. Then they gave Devastation to PlatinumGames and everything changed to something Transformers is not.

Devastation was definitely ****ing weird. I couldn't believe it was the same team. I just hope Rising 2, if it's even done at this point, isn't the cluster **** that came off as.

It depends if everything was left in the hands of PlatinumGames or if KojiPro gave them something to build on which we have all reason to believe after seeing KojiPro's demo before they cancelled it. Rising certainly doesn't look like the rest of their games ive seen.

Back