TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see the link for the sad news/statement that HT ain't gonna release this.

So bummed right now if it's a real news.

I really want this in 1/6th !!!!!

have HT ever come straight out in the past and announced cancelations? even if so, its rare, most of the time HT just stops talking about it though this one they did make a pro to.
Well it's still being shown all over Asia so if they hear more of what they want to hear as feedback maybe they change their mind?

no link no article just what I hear and its not like I have many if any connections... nought said but believe what you will ... no "1/6 Bat"

have HT ever come straight out in the past and announced cancelations? even if so, its rare, most of the time HT just stops talking about it though this one they did make a pro to.
Well it's still being shown all over Asia so if they hear more of what they want to hear as feedback maybe they change their mind?

I could only wish, that they are some sort of official survey put out to see how many would like to get THE BAT in 1/6 and send it out to HT.

And hopefully getting the most positive response to it so they will make it.

Because they did teased the pictures and everything before, so they better do it. (wishful thinking)

Until I see solid proof saying this is a no-go, I've got the biggest display case ever, ready to hold this mothersucker. Found it on craigslist for CHEAP and it's all glass with black trim. Besides the shelf for the Bat, one shelf will have the Tumbler, Batpod and 89 Batmobile sitting side-by-side... this frickin case is huuuuuuuge. So don't go spoiling my dream with speculation and rumor! :lol

Last edited:
lol sorry :p
hmm maybe we should do a poll to show HT that there are enough ppl willing to shell out $XK for this and change their mind but honestly anyone thinking of a <$1K for this shipped is dreaming, price out shipping for something this size and you will get the picture
hmm maybe we can get HT to branch out into selling model kits though ;)

lol sorry :p
hmm maybe we should do a poll to show HT that there are enough ppl willing to shell out $XK for this and change their mind but honestly anyone thinking of a <$1K for this shipped is dreaming, price out shipping for something this size and you will get the picture
hmm maybe we can get HT to branch out into selling model kits though ;)

Well maybe we should encourage those who has no interest to vote yes anyway, just so that HT can make it happen :D

It won't hurt those who aren't getting it.

Besides for HT to redo/re-release a crap ton of figures i am sure they are rich enough to burn money.

I'd buy 2 honestly.

1 just for display and 1 for my flying diorama.

I mean really, if Toynami could produce and priced the Batmobile at $2000 at a limited number of 500 and it sells... maybe HT can do the same.

Do a limited number of THE BAT and those who wants one can get one and those who doesn't want one then... don't worry about them.

This way, both sides are happy. The want that wants it badly will pay the money to get it. HT makes their dollars and those who don't want it - don't have to get it.

:lol No worries... forgot to leave an LOL after my comment. Fixed. :duff

:hi5: don't worry I am kinda in the same boat as I have 2 ideas already for display but I just need a bigger house :panic:

to proof our business case to HT maybe do a poll like
a) don't want 1/6 bat, r u nutts??
b) I store it in the attic for <$1K
c) I am batman bring it on for $2K

:hi5: don't worry I am kinda in the same boat as I have 2 ideas already for display but I just need a bigger house :panic:

to proof our business case to HT maybe do a poll like
a) don't want 1/6 bat, r u nutts??
b) I store it in the attic for <$1K
c) I am batman bring it on for $2K

My choice is: C

That's horrible news. I was hoping to snag one... (finances willing)..

If so.. They are just torturing us with what we can't have by displaying that machine.. :(

Until I see solid proof saying this is a no-go, I've got the biggest display case ever, ready to hold this mothersucker. Found it on craigslist for CHEAP and it's all glass with black trim. Besides the shelf for the Bat, one shelf will have the Tumbler, Batpod and 89 Batmobile sitting side-by-side... this frickin case is huuuuuuuge. So don't go spoiling my dream with speculation and rumor! :lol

Mind showing some pics of the case?? Looking for 1 huge enough as well :wink1:

d) give me something smaller scale

any other ideas for poll
I learned my lesson not to just start a poll w/o consulting a few fellow freaks ;)

I mean really, if Toynami could produce and priced the Batmobile at $2000 at a limited number of 500 and it sells... maybe HT can do the same.

Do a limited number of THE BAT and those who wants one can get one and those who doesn't want one then... don't worry about them.

This way, both sides are happy. The want that wants it badly will pay the money to get it. HT makes their dollars and those who don't want it - don't have to get it.

Agree with this 100%. And Toynami's Batmobile is now long sold out and every time I've seen it on Ebay, its going for way over $2000. Glad I scored one and the Batwing to go with it. HT should do a limited run of the Bats and get'em out there to everybody who wants one. Total BS if this remains a prototype they dig out for shows only.

Agree with this 100%. And Toynami's Batmobile is now long sold out and every time I've seen it on Ebay, its going for way over $2000. Glad I scored one and the Batwing to go with it. HT should do a limited run of the Bats and get'em out there to everybody who wants one. Total BS if this remains a prototype they dig out for shows only.

I guess if it's anyway possible can someone forwarded my idea onto HT's facebook page maybe ?

I am banned there hahahahahahaha, so I can't post anything.

Very disappointed, yet slightly relieved it's been pulled as I can now use the space and the money to comfortaby accomodate both Tumblers (no balancing **** on top of detolfs).

Back