TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is the risk of them doing it for other products though e.g. 89' batmobile could be at risk, ppl will hunt us down if that goes limited and 2K+ as well

Until something solid come out, this news of cancellation sounds like nothing more than pure speculation at best.

Until something solid come out, this news of cancellation sounds like nothing more than pure speculation at best.

I have heard a whisper from a friend of mine in China that The Bat was made as a marketing excercise for the figures, Tumbler Camo, and the Re-release of the Batpod. That it's not been seriously put out there as a product. But it could easily just be rumour.

Username -- any scratch build Bat updates?

I am still waiting for the 1/6 scale plans to get finished. I don't want to start cutting any material yet because EVERY PANEL will need cutat least four times. Each time i have a panel sized and ready to cut i will need to cut out four of them(I have had interest from four people for this beast, and i want one for me too).
Number one will be to work out the kinks(And to showcase that i can do it), plus to give me sizes and lengths for the custom lighting rig this will need made up and then i will get to work in earnest(I will also need to get the rotors geared together tso they will mesh properly and be able to spin faster than the eye can see(Otherwise they will just look like they are lazily swatting flies!). I want those rotors to cut flesh if you touch them, lol.
Sorry about the delay in starting guys. The printing shop must be really busy right now. And considering that they are scaling up the plans from the Dark Knight Manual to full 1/6 scale, i want to cut them some slack, lol.

I have heard a whisper from a friend of mine in China that The Bat was made as a marketing excercise for the figures, Tumbler Camo, and the Re-release of the Batpod. That it's not been seriously put out there as a product. But it could easily just be rumour.

If that was the case, surely Sideshow wouldn't tease us with it.....would they?

I am still waiting for the 1/6 scale plans to get finished. I don't want to start cutting any material yet because EVERY PANEL will need cutat least four times. Each time i have a panel sized and ready to cut i will need to cut out four of them(I have had interest from four people for this beast, and i want one for me too).

That's a lot of interest without a price. I don't think I commit this early without knowing what it would cost. However I will be watching very closely and look forward to your next update with images!

Again, guys, the obvious problems are more than just the price. The size & weight of the thing will also create big supply chain and logistical/shipping issues. It could be only $500 like the Batmobiles and there would still be these other concerns for the viability of this as a manufactured product.

Thats 5 of each..
:monkey3:lol

heck...i might even fly u , out here 2 utah, so u can make me one :p
or stay awhile n make us ppl here in the usa some :p

anyways...goodluck

Hahaha. I'd never get a visa. I'd have to demonstrate a skill no-one else has.
And the ability to whistle the star spangled banner while doing a double back flip through a hoop won't cut it this time.
:rotfl

Back