TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT wouldn't show off something at toy shows if they weren't going to sell it. A diorama to spice up a display is one thing, but a vehicle they teased through official channels isn't something that will only be shown, but not sold. It may take some time, but it will eventually happen.

HT wouldn't show off something at toy shows if they weren't going to sell it. A diorama to spice up a display is one thing, but a vehicle they teased through official channels isn't something that will only be shown, but not sold. It may take some time, but it will eventually happen.

I Truly hope you're right. That is a killer piece.

Well, I hope you are right man.
Because I need THE BAT !

I wonder if it comes in camo too?

no chance. if they dont know how many of normal Bats will sell there is no way they will make two versions of it, that would mean betting on both of them selling. besides the Bat was never in camo in the movie so they dont have a reason to make one

no chance. if they dont know how many of normal Bats will sell there is no way they will make two versions of it, that would mean betting on both of them selling. besides the Bat was never in camo in the movie so they dont have a reason to make one

Forgot to put this :D at the end of my sentence in the previous post.:pow My previous post was in jest. I will be thankful if HT were to poop this fella out. Come to think about it, if they hint at making the Batwing from the Keaton movie..., why not this one? I reakon the size is similar, I think.

Went to pickup some model glue the other day. Not only did the have all the battlestar models $26.99 yes I did buy them) they had a batpod & tubmler. The pod was 1/32 the tubmler was really big $129.99. He did tell me they would be getting in the bat. Size and price unknown.

Its all black so it would be very easy to paint.

Not camo, the prototype that Fox shows off to Bruce was dull grey like a Harrier. Maybe we'll get that one later on. :)

:lolThat will be nice, the dull grey one would be sweet to make into that hangar dio.

Back