TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Username has mad skills for. I can think of several things I'd love to see how he would tackle!

Back on topic.. looking forward to the next Bat update.

As we say in Spain...What hands you have!!!! :clap

Take my money and give me a Bat!!!!!!

(yes, I'm serious, I want it)

Haha!
When i get the first one made, and people can see whether they like it or not, i will see if there's actual interest.

Nice work!
Man I wish I had time to even build model kits. I still have so many stored away for when I have time and I still would have to build a few cheapo ones to pick up some skills.. scratchbuild.... thats just insane LOL

Thanks a lot.
I used to have a large stash of models across the hall from my workshop(See vid below), but i am selling them all off on Ebay. I ONLY scratchbuild now. So having kits is a waste.
Scratchbuilding is a lot more fun, and it really helps to "flex your muscles" as regards custom fabrication.

My workshop and stashroom:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHtNPHHIeWk[/ame]

Haha!
When i get the first one made, and people can see whether they like it or not, i will see if there's actual interest.

Thanks a lot.
I used to have a large stash of models across the hall from my workshop(See vid below), but i am selling them all off on Ebay. I ONLY scratchbuild now. So having kits is a waste.
Scratchbuilding is a lot more fun, and it really helps to "flex your muscles" as regards custom fabrication.

My workshop and stashroom:

I am certainly interested and
Hoe Lee Shiet thats some stash! You must have lots of time on hand! Go make a kid and it's over LOL

I am certainly interested and
Hoe Lee Shiet thats some stash! You must have lots of time on hand! Go make a kid and it's over LOL

I have sold more than half that stuff since i took the vid.
I have been buying that stuff for years. I finally realised that i will never build them all, nor would i ever want to(Since all i do is scratchbuild now), so i started the process of listing them all on Ebay.
So i am free to scratchbuild again, lol.
All i am waiting for is the guy at the local print sho to print the Dark Knight Manual plans out in 1/6 and i will come out of the blocks running.
I am also developing a template for the intake "mesh" on the top end for a friend of mine to laser cut from a large sheet of styrene.
Watch this space.

Was hoping you would utilize a laser cutter.

Are you planning to light the cockpit dashboard?

I'm not sure.
I can't find a lot of reference for the dashboards...

Will it be included in the book you ordered with the blueprint? Don't remember seeing the dashboard shot in the movie tho.

Last edited:
Finally an official reveal of the Bat :panic:

cb58dcd7.jpg

I'm still blown away at the fact that those things spin. Hot Toys outdid themselves majorly with that cockroach looking thing

Same, but I wish they could spin quocker, it doesn't look too impressive at this speed and it shouldn't be too hard to make them go faster.

Does anyone is going to order this? Looks like HT has a problem releasing this and the cost of making it Mass Produced, My assumption is it will be very expensive..

Back