TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No cannon. As for The Bat, my guess would be about $800-900. It doesn't seem to have as many features as, say, the 89 Batmobile, and thus, I don't think it will get too ridiculous.

I think it would be at that price :lol

I know its big, but its not solid. There isn't much of a body to it. Really just the passanger area, the guns on the side of that, and a thin body behind all of that. So I'm hoping that means this will be more around the price of the 89 Batmobile and not really any more.

But then again, this is HT we are talking about :dunno

I think it would be at that price :lol

I know its big, but its not solid. There isn't much of a body to it. Really just the passanger area, the guns on the side of that, and a thin body behind all of that. So I'm hoping that means this will be more around the price of the 89 Batmobile and not really any more.

But then again, this is HT we are talking about :dunno

I'd rather guess too high and be excited by the prospect of it being cheaper, than guess too low, and be disappointed by it being way more than I expected.

Oh it'll be the most expensive HT vehicle...$800 might be realistic as they might want to keep it inder that $1k mark....

If you go back and read my post, I was referring to the fact that the guy who posted asking *if the box was real* wasn't kidding in his question.
When I said *i think it's genuine*, I was referring to the honesty of his question.
As in: "I didn't think he was kidding asking if the hugeass box was real".
Obviously anyone who really read the box writing knows its fake. And I had posted my reply to that effect.

Nah bud, his statement was just "This isn't real right?" :lol

527158_399577546770908_1121082329_n.jpg

HT Diorama at Anicom...dont hold your breath

Back