TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m79u92A06C1qir627o8_1280.jpg

Somebody please tell me that this isn't real, there is no way I can buy the Bat if it comes in a huge __s box like that :panic:

I just look forward to seeing how the people that are getting this will display it. Seems like it'd be a _____ to find someplace to put it. Display case almost seems out of the question.

Not sure if you guys are serious...you didnt read the side? :lol

I was totally serious.
If you have some cash spare i have 20 acres in Florida for you.
Seriously though, it was put across like a real question, and my own flippancy aside, i think it was genuine.
The Bat is a large craft, but it's not actually "high" from bottom to top so, like a beetle, seems to have a karge surface area when viewed from above, but isn't actually as big as some would have us believe.
Based on my own preliminary calculations and sketches for my own 1/6 scratchbuild, i reckon the Bat will have the footprint of Four Tumblers. Two in front and two behind.
And when you see the full size prop, and the Hot Toys teaser pic(On it's stand), you realise this will be quite a managable size.
Kind of...

the-bat-vehicle-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie.jpg

the-bat-hot-toys-vehicle-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie.jpg

suddenly everybody wants it because a rumor says it will be cancelled..........

I was totally serious.
If you have some cash spare i have 20 acres in Florida for you.
Seriously though, it was put across like a real question, and my own flippancy aside, i think it was genuine.
The Bat is a large craft, but it's not actually "high" from bottom to top so, like a beetle, seems to have a karge surface area when viewed from above, but isn't actually as big as some would have us believe.
Based on my own preliminary calculations and sketches for my own 1/6 scratchbuild, i reckon the Bat will have the footprint of Four Tumblers. Two in front and two behind.
And when you see the full size prop, and the Hot Toys teaser pic(On it's stand), you realise this will be quite a managable size.
Kind of...

the-bat-vehicle-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie.jpg

the-bat-hot-toys-vehicle-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie.jpg
[/QUO
TE]

look carefully- alot of empty space in it...not as much sheer materials needed as you would think

Back