TDKR Bane Sewer Diorama UPDATE 1/30/13 COMPLETED PICS PG. 9!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDKR Bane Sewer Diorama UPDATE 1/16/13 WATER EFFECT ADDED

Progress seems to be going along brilliantly there, iDude! Love the water effect, though personally, I might give it shades of colours here and there like green and brown, to make the water look more dirty and minging.

Looking forward to seeing your finished platform!

Just made my first payment for Bane, saw this, have to make it. Currently Im working on the Gotham Police department roof top with batsignal, but really wanna make this second. Awesome stuff loving the texture and paint apps sir.

Barker

Progress seems to be going along brilliantly there, iDude! Love the water effect, though personally, I might give it shades of colours here and there like green and brown, to make the water look more dirty and minging.

Looking forward to seeing your finished platform!

That is a great idea. I will play around with it and see which I like more. Thanks again! :)

Just made my first payment for Bane, saw this, have to make it. Currently Im working on the Gotham Police department roof top with batsignal, but really wanna make this second. Awesome stuff loving the texture and paint apps sir.

Barker

Thanks man. I would love to see some WIP photos of your rooftop dio. PM replied to also. :hi5:

AWESOME!!!!! :clap:clap:panic::panic::hi5:

Thanks Ecko. I am actually wanting to put together a nice Dexter fig so I will be PMing you a lot with questions. :rotfl

Small update:

I painted the cat-walk, still need to weather it though.

IMG_1072_zps52ede065.jpg

I also did a little photo shoot today with Bane and Batman, only thing is they were 2in tall. :)

IMG_1076_zps16c81072.jpg

IMG_1079_zps8b4c7107.jpg

IMG_1081_zpsda493a14.jpg

IMG_1078_zps9d9d7f0a.jpg

Re: TDKR Bane Sewer Diorama UPDATE 1/20/13 BANE + BATMAN PHOTO SHOOT

That's awesome buddy :lol , looking great :panic::hi5:

Thanks Mike. I can't wait to have the real Bane and Batman in there once it's completed. :)

Small update:

I painted the cat-walk, still need to weather it though.

IMG_1072_zps52ede065.jpg

I also did a little photo shoot today with Bane and Batman, only thing is they were 2in tall. :)

IMG_1076_zps16c81072.jpg

IMG_1079_zps8b4c7107.jpg

IMG_1081_zpsda493a14.jpg

IMG_1078_zps9d9d7f0a.jpg

I literally LOL'd great pics and its turning out great

Back