TDK Sticky Bomb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and they put the batteries where? considering the plastic armour is over a full body rubber suit.

Underneath the suit is a TT. That would be the housing for the batteries. The suit is removable so it really doesn't hinder that design, the question is where the switch would be located. I'd imagine it'd be easy to have in the guantlet of even the base of the neck since the TDK suit has a separated head from the neck joint but then again I'm just following a natural flow of thought.

Underneath the suit is a TT. That would be the housing for the batteries. The suit is removable so it really doesn't hinder that design, the question is where the switch would be located. I'd imagine it'd be easy to have in the guantlet of even the base of the neck since the TDK suit has a separated head from the neck joint but then again I'm just following a natural flow of thought.

Not with ease of use getting access to it. Some would rip it if it was done this way. Some have damaged the armour/and or clips getting to it as well. So it's not exactly a friendly design. Not only that, for the lot that have stripped it down to the bare body, they said the type of oil that was used dries out quickly making it hard to get it back on.

A switch on the back of the neck would just kill the looks. Yes, it's just ideas but even still. :)

aha, but a new sculpted batman (in the way the Medicom is sculpted in terms of leaness) with both accessories would be even better !:joy

If, and only if they revisit the batman begins suit, I would like it they reworked the cape and cape holder,as in the movie itself

Here is the thing. If they included the Sonar Cowl head it wouldn't have lit up. That isn't Hot Toy's thing. I guarantee you if that version gets done it'll be done like Iron Man with internal batteries and the eyes would light up but it'd also include a second head where there wasn't any connection so it'd be standard. Since its Hot Toys if they did this the light up head would probably have a standard plain facial sculpt with no expression and the alternative head would be scowling or yelling or something to separate it from the first release.

yeah i guess you're right about hot toys not doing things half-baked. they WOULD make an attempt to have the sonar eyes light up. but i also agree with the other forummers who say that finding a place to locate the light switch would be a problem.

ultimately, i wouldn't buy that version anyway. i'm already very happy with my tdk batman, even tho he hasn't got the sticky bomb gun.

of course, i'm sure there are fans who would buy the sonar version... :cool:

There are ways around it. The TDK Batman has a lot more harder plastic pieces unlike the BB Batman which is all rubber suit. At this point though we are just speculating as you would think we would have heard about more Batman figures by now. This Joker feels like a Blister Exclusive that decided to go widespread but HT I think would have already been teasing more figures to come...

I don´t know why you care soo much about this...
I have Bats and the idea of put him with the sticky bomb launcher on my shell never cross my mind, not even if the gun comes with the other accesories.
Its a cool weapon, I accept that... but, why the hell I want that gun? He use that only 20 seconds on the movie and he isn't even wearing his cape.

Accesories set? RPG launcher for the Joker? (c´mon... The Joker only use that gun to blow away a vehicle!!!!)

Before all that, I want my Gordon!!! That´s a real concern... no launching a new bats with more accesories o sell a extra pack of them.

I don´t know why you care soo much about this...
I have Bats and the idea of put him with the sticky bomb launcher on my shell never cross my mind, not even if the gun comes with the other accesories.
Its a cool weapon, I accept that... but, why the hell I want that gun? He use that only 20 seconds on the movie and he isn't even wearing his cape.

Accesories set? RPG launcher for the Joker? (c´mon... The Joker only use that gun to blow away a vehicle!!!!)

Before all that, I want my Gordon!!! That´s a real concern... no launching a new bats with more accesories o sell a extra pack of them.

well, if youre wanting a Gordon figure by Hot Toys or some other company your up creek with no paddle as of now. JK Rowling owns all rights to Gary Oldman's likeness since they made their "Sirius Black" figure. so youre going to be pining for a longtime unless Rowling decides to let it go

well, if youre wanting a Gordon figure by Hot Toys or some other company your up creek with no paddle as of now. JK Rowling owns all rights to Gary Oldman's likeness since they made their "Sirius Black" figure. so youre going to be pining for a longtime unless Rowling decides to let it go

WTF?! Is that seriously right? Surely that's IMPOSSIBLE?! She now owns the rights to Oldmans likeness in any future movies?

Back