TDK Sticky Bomb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope someone would be able to make a custom sticky bomb gun and some way to have the grapple gun hang properly
in the film the gun is in two pieces and are placed on the back of the belt
and his grapple gun hangs off on the right side i believe

It's a blurry hope for any hot toys update TDK version, seems harvey is a final one on this line, now all the waiting is for the tumbler. but maybe good news for the medicom collectors since their TDK line isn't release yet who know what surprise might come from them (in case someone from medi might observe this thread)

With the sticky bomb gun? Really? Huh. I've been hearing that the rumors are that the Police Disguise Joker will include a bazooka and some more smaller accessories but not the Sticky Bomb Gun. There have been rumors since the beginning that we'd get a TDK Batman with jumper backpack and Sticky Bomb accessories but obviously nothing has come......yet.

Thats what some of the guys on the HK boards are saying. Right now its just rumours but we'll see hopefully in a few days here.

Why don't they just make a Sonar Batman that comes with Bat-Pack with glider, Sticky-bomb gun, binoculars and alternate head with sonar eyes? Another Batman would sell, especially since we got 3 Jokers.

well, i really do not like the idea of paying for another version of batman, or an add-on pack just so we can get the sticky bomb gun.

and the "sonar vision" cowl should been included as an alternate head instead of making us pay for another one with otherwise minimal differences in the rest of the figure. guess hot toys will be laughing all the way to the bank regardless...

And completely flip out all the people who bought the first one.

It's one thing to make a second attempt at a figure after a good period of time, ala the v1 begins batman and the v2.

Its also reasonable to offer upgrades via another still different figure ala bank robber joker.

But to go back this soon and remake the new costume batman completely and make it better would annoy alot of people. Assuming they could even do it, i dont really think they could do a whole lot other than shrink the chest armor and try to make an even leaner body or use the leaner MJ body or something.

I could possibly see them doing just a re-release of the original, but with the sonar eyes and sticky gun and pack, BUT the problem with that possability is to make the sonar eyes light up they'd have to change the figure itself to put in the battery/light system.

It would give them the opprotunity to do a swappable head ala iron man, where he has the suits neck, but the bale head as he did before he put his mask on. Maybe throw in an extra empty mask that could be neat.

Still i dont see anything they could put with another figure of batman to make it worth getting a whole other figure of him.

And completely flip out all the people who bought the first one.

It's one thing to make a second attempt at a figure after a good period of time, ala the v1 begins batman and the v2.

Its also reasonable to offer upgrades via another still different figure ala bank robber joker.

But to go back this soon and remake the new costume batman completely and make it better would annoy alot of people.

Thats my biggest whine about it. If this is true, imagine how the people feel that are getting it from DC Direct, that only started shipping after Christmas/January.

Thats a royally SCREW YOU customers.

well, i really do not like the idea of paying for another version of batman, or an add-on pack just so we can get the sticky bomb gun. and the "sonar vision" cowl should been included as an alternate head instead of making us pay for another one with otherwise minimal differences in the rest of the figure. guess hot toys will be laughing all the way to the bank regardless...

Here is the thing. If they included the Sonar Cowl head it wouldn't have lit up. That isn't Hot Toy's thing. I guarantee you if that version gets done it'll be done like Iron Man with internal batteries and the eyes would light up but it'd also include a second head where there wasn't any connection so it'd be standard. Since its Hot Toys if they did this the light up head would probably have a standard plain facial sculpt with no expression and the alternative head would be scowling or yelling or something to separate it from the first release.

I guarantee you if that version gets done it'll be done like Iron Man with internal batteries and the eyes would light up but it'd also include a second head where there wasn't any connection so it'd be standard.

...and they put the batteries where? considering the plastic armour is over a full body rubber suit.

It does seem odd that Hot Toy's didn't include it. If they don't make anymore figures for this line I would like to see an accessory pack that includes the Sticky Bomb Gun, the Joker's RPG, the Joker's shotgun, a wired cape for Batman (similar to the Pod cape), and possibly a Batman Spotlight. :D

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back