TBLeague(PHICEN): 1/6 Vampirella -SHCC 2017 Exclusive Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it did say within the next 10 bussiness days, so we have bit of next week to see what happens.

also waiting since nov lol i seen her at a local toy show going for $300 and ebay is up there too. might be worth grabbing 2

as an added bonus, upon opening the figure - the fumes will give you quite a buzz!

Damn i was hoping it woulda processed today. Getting worried now

I had a BBTS preorder, but cancelled back on 1/27 when Monkeydepot got their shipment. I bought loose to save a few dollars by not buying the base and extra head. Monkeydepot has her in stock, but she is $10 more than BBTS' price.

Man if my preorder dont process by tomorrow im gna get one off monkeydepot and pay the 25$ premium. i already have an extra body and outfit for the second head.

suddenly out of the blue BBTS has charged my card and ready to ship her.....go figure!

Has anyone tried putting this headsculpt on the Asian Vampirella body? If so, how does the skintone match up, in comparison?

Okay, so, if you have the Asian release of Vampirella, the SHCC head does indeed match perfectly.

DeanKnight mentions that it’s a slightly different color, but I suspect it’s because he had been handling the Asian version quite a lot. I say that because... these Phicen/TBLeague bodies are lightly coated in baby powder (or corn starch, if you will) to keep the “tackiness” of the material at bay.

I’ll have a pic up when I can. Still think I’m going to grab the SHCC version anyway, as a backup.

Okay, so, if you have the Asian release of Vampirella, the SHCC head does indeed match perfectly.

DeanKnight mentions that it’s a slightly different color, but I suspect it’s because he had been handling the Asian version quite a lot. I say that because... these Phicen/TBLeague bodies are lightly coated in baby powder (or corn starch, if you will) to keep the “tackiness” of the material at bay.

I’ll have a pic up when I can. Still think I’m going to grab the SHCC version anyway, as a backup.

So with SHCC, the body and the head sculpt color is off?

That I don’t know. I won’t have the full SHCC release until BBTS gets in the second(?) batch.

All I know is, I just got in the SHCC head and it is almost an exact match for the Asian body. DeanKnight mentions that the Asian version is slightly off. It’s definitely not. Could be sun damage he’s referring to. Or that he rubbed off quite a lot of the baby powder.

If there was a way to get in touch with him, I’d try and see what was up.

Probably still a bit hard to tell, but I wanted to take a pic of this figure in a natural habitat, where it would theoretically be more plainly obvious if certain skin tones weren’t matching up properly.

Took these with the cell phone. So, if some of them are upside down, I apologize, lol.

895101C6-1C5F-4BDC-9582-A23B42058F9F.jpeg

4911212B-4823-4B65-9458-EA29C0B387D3.jpeg

6158D98A-013D-46EB-9B70-CEB28219B5CD.jpeg

3C9B6394-E2B5-4181-8AE6-CB5FE6D3D981.jpeg

1EF40FDF-10D6-44D7-9E6F-2023AA23AB35.jpeg

3C6776BB-AEBA-475A-B112-A445C0A8F23B.jpeg

Be very careful if you pose her with any joints bent!
I had mine posed with her arm behind her head and the body ripped
at the elbow and on her knee!

I’m not too worried about it, but it’s definitely nice to know she damages easily. The one I have on display is actually the Asian version. Not sure how that one holds up, but it’s been in that pose since she was released. I didn’t notice any issues with her outstretched arm when I swapped heads.

I had the elbows completely bent on an older S10D Phicen and there was no damage. Could be the material isn’t as durable when bent at the shoulders?

Anyway, I have the SHCC full release as a backup. I’ll eventually pick up an extra S22A body though.

Back