TBLeague(PHICEN): 1/6 Vampirella -SHCC 2017 Exclusive Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was like most. I was waiting on this version and was going to pass on the Asian version. After seeing the pics and the price. I went ahead and grabbed the Asian version. Like the cloth over the pleather outfit, the Cape over the Robe, and the head sculpt over the two offerings here. Although I got to admit I like the base better on the exclusive version. So I searched evilbay. Found an Asian version for under $138 shipped applied my eBay Bucks certificate and I scored her for $1.01! Best deal ever? For a buck I thrilled with
everything!!!

Best Part I earned another $1.38 for buying her so essentially I was paid $0.37 to get her.

Take care - Jase

60200a040874cf38f7156e66e8e1db26.jpg

16869f8aac2111c716cb8344d603da0f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jase, you may not get your figure. I ordered a Phicen med bust figure to kit bash my own Vampirella figure from the same seller. It's lost in shipping hell. It was supposed to be delivered 10/03 but it says undeliverable, no such number, address not found. I paid with PayPal so the address is perfectly clear. We'll see what happens. Best of luck.
Ryan

Everyone on ebay sells asian version at least $200.

$130 seems scream scam and huge red flag. Scammed once and learn a hard way to never tempted for low price anymore especially ebay sellers from china.

Getting a deal of 20% if fair.....but that much off and something maybe wrong....

Best eBay deal I got was The Crow for 130 shipped. I asked the guy why so cheap, he told me he has found a case of the them in his warehouse buried under stuff and just wanted to clear them out.

Jase, you may not get your figure. I ordered a Phicen med bust figure to kit bash my own Vampirella figure from the same seller. It's lost in shipping hell. It was supposed to be delivered 10/03 but it says undeliverable, no such number, address not found. I paid with PayPal so the address is perfectly clear. We'll see what happens. Best of luck.
Ryan

At least I’m protected and so are my funds - considering I’ve seen the Asian selling for roughly $150 the $138 isn’t off by much plus the seller has more then 10 avail they might be clearing out stock. The seller also has over 99% feedback rating with multiple transactions. Will wait and see. I let everyone know. If and when she arrives.

Everyone on ebay sells asian version at least $200.

$130 seems scream scam and huge red flag. Scammed once and learn a hard way to never tempted for low price anymore especially ebay sellers from china.

You can get her for $140 from Secret Compass out of CO at their website so $200 might be a bit much. She’s also showing up on Amazon for $150 Prime. I went eBay so I could use my eBay Bucks or else I would have went through Secret Compass. I wouldn’t pay $200 for her.

At least I’m protected and so are my funds - considering I’ve seen the Asian selling for roughly $150 the $138 isn’t off by much plus the seller has more then 10 avail they might be clearing out stock. The seller also has over 99% feedback rating with multiple transactions. Will wait and see. I let everyone know. If and when she arrives.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought it was a scam. I ordered from the seller as well for the same reasons, PayPal protection and positive feedback. I just meant you may not get it because of poor labeling/handling or something like that. I'm going to try and go to my post office tomorrow with the tracking number shown on ebay to see if they have it. I just meant to say you might not ever see it because it may not reach you.
Ryan

I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought it was a scam. I ordered from the seller as well for the same reasons, PayPal protection and positive feedback. I just meant you may not get it because of poor labeling/handling or something like that. I'm going to try and go to my post office tomorrow with the tracking number shown on ebay to see if they have it. I just meant to say you might not ever see it because it may not reach you.
Ryan

I hope you get your item brother and you able to get your situation worked out. I will contact the seller before he/she ships to make sure they have my address correct.

Love this figure- the winking sculpt kept in the box but overall just stunning

Great review. Glad I went ahead and ordered it through BBTS. The regular head sculpt looks even better then the prototype photos.

The closed eye one...needs an eye patch to look decent.

It's close but I think the Asian version still looks better...

Back