TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6th Scale Vampirella -Asian version Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how long I'd keep her knee bent like that in those poses.
It might rip in time !!!

Within weeks. I have four Phicens and I have to keep them fairly neutral for their shelf stances. I had one in a simple position holding her arm straight out in front of her like she was throwing a dagger and it started to rip under her armpit after a couple of weeks.

They are amazing figures but do have severe limitations in prolonged poses.

Is it just me, or does that one picture of the non-Asian Vampirella look like she has a different body? Looks less toned and more like a pin-up girl style body?

That was my thought as well. It's possible they didn't have this body available when they showed that.

d60ea2bc5a71d95e1402ec068a4f938c.png

I am starting a shelf for the ladies....I have Maleficent....still kicking myself for missing Lady Death.....for 144.00 this is a no brainer .....most iconic horror pinup....well besides Elvira.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard a lot about Phicen body's breaking down.....

Anyone with experience ?

Have they gotten better about this?

I have heard a lot about Phicen body's breaking down.....

Anyone with experience ?

Have they gotten better about this?

They are leagues better then they used to be; however -- I wouldn't recommend leaving them in extreme poses long-term. Like anything, from cheap pleather, to anything rubber, etc., long-term stress is always going to cause problems.

Does anyone have any idea when the regular Vampirella will be made available to PO? Is it typical to release what is essentially a variant before the regular version?

That was my thought as well. It's possible they didn't have this body available when they showed that.

Found another picture. It's definitely a different, unique body. The suit looks like a two-piece bikini as well, as it does in some art. Maybe the Asian version is going to be more than just a different head after all. Seems to be a completely different figure.

211721pjp65j5dmjznicnq.jpg

Found another picture. It's definitely a different, unique body. The suit looks like a two-piece bikini as well, as it does in some art. Maybe the Asian version is going to be more than just a different head after all. Seems to be a completely different figure.

211721pjp65j5dmjznicnq.jpg

This pic looks nothing like the promo......boobs are hugely out of proportion.....and the outfit is terrible....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This new body is a huge turnoff. Terrible outfit. Overall figure looks worse than the promo.

You're kidding, right? Preferring the older bodies is one thing, but the original prototype looks awfully lackluster.

The new version looks way better, even if she is an Asian variant, which I'm actually okay with. The muscle tone alone makes the body better, in my opinion. The lack of a hefty backside doesn't necessarily ruin the body for me either.

I've never personally liked the phicen bodies. This one is the exception. And the outfit looks higher quality this time, although let's be real... there's not a lot to her attire to begin with.

Are we sure when they say "Asian version" they dont mean "Asian release"? Their kimono Shi figure had the same thing where there was a US release and an Asian release.

It would be such an odd distinction, sculpting an "Asian" version; why not a Hispanic or African-American version then?

Back