Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

This is by no means Tayler's fault at all.

Each new type of delivery I get at this new apartment I moved into is a new annoyance. FedEx no matter what the requirements of package will never leave it unless I am personally home. They won't delivery it to the front office, they will only hand it to me personally. UPS randomly will decide they need a signature regardless of if one is required though they will actually leave it at the office.

USPS apparently, will simply not deliver registered mail or anything requiring a signature. All I got was a notice in my mail box to come pick it up tomorrow at the post office. I was home all day too so they certainly didn't try to deliver it to my door. Very annoying. Well I guess now I know to have stuff like this delivered to my 'rents house as I got over there at least once a week and I know stuff gets delivered to them.

In any event, I should have my Beast and cannon set tomorrow.

is that beast biomask repainted ?

I ordered it unpainted and yes it's the Beast mask.

Looks fit and properly on shadow..
Good job mate :clap

Such a great sculpt from tayler, would love to see more original mask designs. tayler doesn't just create cool designs but also mimics the style in which all the original P1 and P2 masks were sculpted. A lot of the other original masks I have seen, 1/6 or prop, often are too detailed and too sharply rendered. They look like halloween masks and lack the specific design aesthetic I associate with Predator.

IMG_9903 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Last edited:

sorry folks. I do shipments not yet. My post office is only open three hours in the morning and I'm working. I have to wait till Saturday ....

Such a great sculpt from tayler, would love to see more original mask designs. tayler doesn't just create cool designs but also mimics the style in which all the original P1 and P2 masks were sculpted. A lot of the other original masks I have seen, 1/6 or prop, often are too detailed and too sharply rendered. They look like halloween masks and lack the specific design aesthetic I associate with Predator.

IMG_9903 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

wow..:clap:clap:clap:clap great repaint !!!!!!!is very very nice...
very thanks for you coments and shots:hi5:
for now this is stopped. but when I finish the orders of the P2 mask. I will continue with machiko mask. these are the last pictures I took.
the photos are not very good made ​​with my Smartphone

photogrid1368729041742.jpg

Won't lie, that mask almost makes me want to track her down, though I doubt I'd be willing to pay what anyone is asking for her these days.

Here's my paint on the cannon, I ordered it sans-paint and painted it up myself. Pretty simply black+dark bronze dry brush with some gloss over it.

IMG_9922 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

IMG_9917 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

IMG_9914 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Hah, yeah I had already attached the new one to the ball joint and I didn't want to bother pulling it off to take pics so I took a bit of clay and stuck the old one to the cannon arm.

Oh man I really was looking to pass on this predator but Everytime I see these masks I get tempted to buy it and get this kit. I need to sort out my collection and see.

@taylerdurdem

Are you going to make an updated P1 mask with mouthpiece for HT classic predator? :)

Hope you are coz I want to order both P1 and P2 from you. :D

TD what paint color do you use ?

Back