Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

So taylor, when you going to make some more original masks? :)

Though I totally understand there's a lot more demand for better versions of the film Predator's masks.

you can call my alejandro. or alex. I use acrylics Tamilla. use a base very very dark brown and then I paint different shades of chopper ..

I do not know when it will do more masks. I have just enough time to paint my orders. just painted when I invest time creating new things and have fun. I'm jumping for machiko bio mask to stand or sometimes I see some picture on the internet and inspired me to make a new mask ......
the P1 bio is the least I want to do. because the perfect mask already exists. this mask is baloo. for now I do not know if I'll make a P1 in the near future

taylerdurdem do you have pics of your new P2 mask with the "eyes connected" version on new HT city hunter? Thanks

When painting my Beast mask I did similar, though I started with black rather than brown as the base. I also use acrylics.

:bow:bow:bow i love this bio its perfect i need it cant wait to see what yo do next alex

hi alex,

please check your PM and email

thanks mate

Alex I was wondering if my order has shipped yet my friend, I see the list has not been updated since the first of this month so I thought I would just check with you and see how things were going.

Have a good one, hope to hear back from you soon, also can't wait to see other peoples pictures of their city hunter with new mask and new plasma casters...post some pics guys!

sorry no yet..:( These days I have not had enough time to work:gah: but this week I have more time. I'm painting masks now. I hope to make some shipments this Saturday :pray:

Hope everthing will be okay bro

Hi Alexander, may i see the comparison photo for both of your old P2 mask (custom) with new P2 mask (custom) side by side?

Thank you.

Not the clearest pic but this is a fairly recent one I snapped of my main display, with Alejandro's bio and cannon on my P2 - mimicking the infamous poster pose. I still look at it constantly. Thanks again for doing it, bro!

485447_10200437132185459_1966455823_n.jpg

Looks *****in dude!

Edit: guess I have to pick a better word...awesome!

Hi TD,
I just sent you $140
Please check your PM

Thanks

Not the clearest pic but this is a fairly recent one I snapped of my main display, with Alejandro's bio and cannon on my P2 - mimicking the infamous poster pose. I still look at it constantly. Thanks again for doing it, bro!

485447_10200437132185459_1966455823_n.jpg

Thanks fo coment mate.....and a beautifull shot:clap:clap

Is there a pic comparing the first TD P2 mask and the new one? :)

Back