Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

Predrhone that is an awesome picture you have their and an even cooler collection, very, very nice indeed my friend. I love seeing other peoples collections. and their choice on predator poses.

P.s. that TD mask and plasma caster look epic on your city hunter.

What a wonderful masks, Alexandro! Got them all today.
Thank you, bro, for your care work and your great initiative in building them. Thou I'd wish for those masks to have 3 wires on left side like it was on the first release, but it's pretty OK like it is too. It really gives some RIGHT shape to the head, it does look right now. I just need to level down the neck now.
Thanks again! Hope to get the second batch this summer, just PM me when you'll be ready to get one more order.

Looking amazing! Excellent pics, I cannot wait to get mine. Keep the pictures coming, these are to die for!

Looks very impressive v-raptor :clap

thanks mate i will be father in october..:rotfl...you order is ready to ship in this week ,millertime:exactly: .. and the reinhart order too....
also this week will be sent more order. I be running now ..
updated list of time ..

and also this week will try to do comparison photos between the new P2. and oldP2 bios

you are still a father my friend, it's just a matter of time :)

Gud day, will u do a biomask of celtic with battledamage scratches, ancient asia amd ancient special version ty

Many-many thx to Alex from Russian fans for keeping up the accuracy level of our Predators :clap

Some comparison pics:

*small and messy one on the left is the original*

Last edited:

Many-many thx to Alex from Russian fans for keeping up the accuracy level of our Predators :clap

Some comparison pics:

:clap Definitely glad that I upgraded my order to get the mask as well as the cannon. Can't wait until mine is ready.

I really wanna get myself a set of this, it looks so much better than the Hot Toys version. Also, I randomly stumbled upon this piece of artwork that I felt compelled to share with any pred2 fan. I see a lot of pred artwork but nothing like this.
tumblr_mohunnF0OE1qa3t7wo1_500.jpg

^ kerrigan/hydralisk daughter, new design?

thickness compare would me also and even more interesting )

Damn thing does not want to stand on its side :lol
But it's 2 times thicker for sure.

Some comparison pics:

*small and messy one on the left is the original*

Well done ! :yess: :goodpost:

Original Hot Toys bio is a joke.

Thanks to TD for his amazing works :clap

Back