Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks POST #1 EDITED

Yeah I was thinking that. After seeing that mask stand I'd love to see some original weapon and armor designs.

Can anyone still get a new mask and plasma cannon for the new Pred 2?

Last edited:

Yeah I was thinking that. After seeing that mask stand I'd love to see some original weapon and armor designs.

I have a desire to do some predator weapon. but I need time ....:(

Can anyone still get a new mask and plasma cannon for the new Pred 2?

The order list should be opening up soon . more details will be added to the 1st page in due time :impatient:

The order list should be opening up soon i believe. more details will be added to the 1st page in due time

thanks my friend :1-1:

First off Tayler your work on the plasma caster is outstanding,that needs to be on every predator 2 figure out there. Simply amazing work you are doing, I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for taking the time to do this for all of us, you are a truly epic guy, and your stuff is always top notch. Please keep up the great work.
Secondly Tayler I would love to see you tackle this weapon seen above, or even some new weapons or armor for us costomizers, You have so much raw talent friend, and your work is amazing, and so clean. By far some of the best I have ever seen. I would love to see some completely custom new stuff, especially a predator Axe and rifle.

uuauu!!! Your words have touched me. thank you very much. these comments encourage me to keep working ....
Here you can see some of my work...

201209122024001.jpg

40486002.jpg

32059956491a7cc3dd73o.jpg

3207074873b6dd485e94o.jpg

dsc0262ow.jpg

dsc0301cw.jpg

dsc0310xg.jpg

Tayler this is exactly why you are the perfect man for this job, your talent is simply unmatched. You have a God given gift my friend, you are always going to have my support in any of your endeavors, continue to keep up the outstanding work, Those weapons are nothing short of perfection.:clap

Oh and I still look at my Scar Predator mask everyday....because it's that darn good, all thatnk's to you :)

Last edited:

This thread is full of awesome staff!
The modern crossbow is so damn good!

Holy crap dude
You're just showing us this stuff now!?

i wonder why tulerdurdem buys HT at all.
he can just get some bodies and sculpt all the rest )))

very very thanks my friends!!!!:thud::thud::thud:I do not think I deserve many compliments. in the world of modeling many people do amazing work that I would not dare to do. only in my dreams. is just. they apply their skills to other scales
if they would work in scale 1/6 Hottoys be out of work:exactly:

first images for the 1º batch ... i hope put the open order list the next week....
p4090055x.jpg

Here you can see the mask. with. together eyes. personally I do not like. because it is only viewed from this angle. but some members have asked. and by a small plus I'm willing to do it but I do not like

p4090056.jpg

I cannot wait to get this from you buddy. I saw the figure in a local store in person finally yesterday and was not impressed with the bio. I think your bio will bring it to a whole new level.

Tayler you do dserve all the compliments man, your work is GREAT, AND NOBODY CAN SAY ANY DIFFERENT. Now let's see a new predator war axe lol :)

as for the orders please put me down for one of each version of the new bio mask, one with eyes seperate and one with eyes together, and also 2 plasma casters.

You are the best my friend.

Alexandro, you're awesome!!!

Please, add me into your list for 3 sets of plasma cannons and mask with connected eyes, all painted and shipped at once. Thanks! You don't like it, but I'm definitely in. ))) Thank you again for this kind move.

Also, I'm really interested if you gonna use the netting only for those eyes or netting + dark lenses.

Back