Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks POST #1 EDITED

so any plans to do us some pred weapons, or custom armor sets in the near future TD? Also how are the Bio masks and plasma casters coming my friend?

I'm doing the last tests of paint. and soon the end of the first batch of 10 kits.
I have no intention of making a predator armor. but yes I have wanted to do some gun .. I'm getting ideas and designs from the internet ...

weaponconceptsbyleanv.jpg

thepredatorbyshadow696.jpg

concept07a.jpg

that your ideas? .. you can put here. your ideas
you all you can put your ideas here. if an idea has enough supporters might be able to perform

I like that last one the most of the bunch. Since all of the Predator weapons are based loosely on traditional human hunting weapons if you where to do a gun it would make the most sense to do something akin to a hunting rifle. A long gun with a stock but with the Predator techno-organic look to it. The designs in that first image just look like generic sci-fi guns.

I would really love a rifle for my custom Pred. It's the one thing I think he's lacking in armaments.

you all you can put your ideas here. if an idea has enough supporters might be able to perform
avp2speargun3.jpg

Predator_spear_gun.jpg

!

p.s. winston predators mostly try to keep their palms free during the hunt, i think, and make their weapons retractable to wear them on body. the speargun from the game is retractable as well. is it possible?

I like that last one the most of the bunch. Since all of the Predator weapons are based loosely on traditional human hunting weapons if you where to do a gun it would make the most sense to do something akin to a hunting rifle. A long gun with a stock but with the Predator techno-organic look to it. The designs in that first image just look like generic sci-fi guns.

I would really love a rifle for my custom Pred. It's the one thing I think he's lacking in armaments.

I agree the rifle would make logical sense, I also really like the design of this cannon a whole lot. Also a new axe would really rock, I have seen many models with predator axes, and I think we need one badly.

battle axes are for fighting an equal.
predator is meant to hunt an animal. hunt =/=fight, equal =/= animal.
axe + predator = forever lame.
yes i know they are popular :D

first off an axe is an excellent weapon, especially a war axe, plus we have bladed weapons established as a predator favorite. We have seen swords, and disc blades, wrist blades and shurikens, logicaly the next best weapon is an axe P my friend, it also takes great skill and strength to weild an axe, or even a bladed staff. I can think of no stronger imposing weapon than a large bladed weapon. And that is the reason they are popular...because they kick ***. :)

of course a rifle with a blade on the front would rock too.

Though I hate to admit it, I get what P. is saying. Prior to the AvP films the Predators weapons were all loosely based on hunting gear. Even things like the short swords that some of the Preds hold at the end of P2 are more reminiscent of machettes than anything, which while not strictly a hunting weapon is a classic standby of the big game hunter stereotype. The disc likewise is somewhat similar to a boomerang which is also a hunting weapon.

The shoulder cannons always struck me as a bit odd as they're the only thing that's pretty far removed from classic hunting weapons and also the only thing that's not a direct physical damage weapon.

agreed dedguy, but I'm not talking about a soul calibur stlye axe here lol, just a nice one handed weapon maybe even a double sided war blade similar to the ones klingons use, even that would be cool to see. But as I said a war axe embodies the very essence of fundamental predatorisms, big, strong, and capable of inflicting maximum carnage....not to mention the level of skill it would take to weild a weapon of that type. I mean we have seen most every type of weapon short of a bow and arrows used by the predators.....perhaps we should make them a knife and a fork too lol. or I know, a blow gun :)

Naw, Taylor totally needs to make an atlatl. Perhaps the most entertaining to say hunting weapon.

really that clumsy thing over an axe.....okay i stand down. I will take whatever we can get, anything is better than nothing, and something new is always welcome over nothing at all.

I was just kidding. An atlatl would be ridiculous.

dedguy thank you for explaining of what i meant ) you got it all correct.
except the shoulder gun which is the hunting rifle by itself.

as for new predator weapons, they should look as inhuman as it is possible, no matter what function they have.
all blades, rifles, axes etc. are too human.
new weapons must be something mounted to shoulders, back, forearms.
or something like this :D

gunpredator002.jpg

very very thanks my friends!!!!:thud::thud::thud:I do not think I deserve many compliments. in the world of modeling many people do amazing work that I would not dare to do. only in my dreams. is just. they apply their skills to other scales
if they would work in scale 1/6 Hottoys be out of work:exactly:

first images for the 1º batch ... i hope put the open order list the next week....
p4090055x.jpg

Here you can see the mask. with. together eyes. personally I do not like. because it is only viewed from this angle. but some members have asked. and by a small plus I'm willing to do it but I do not like

p4090056.jpg

hi TD,

did you open pre order for this one?

i also would like to order the beast and serpent also,
can you remake those mask for me please?

I'd love to see the speargun from AvP/AvP2 pc games most of all. Lots of fond memories playing those! Barring that, I agree with what P said - the Pred's weapons should be relatively unfamiliar for humans. Rough hewn, not sleek, utilitarian yet still alien.

I'm doing the last tests of paint. and soon the end of the first batch of 10 kits.
I have no intention of making a predator armor. but yes I have wanted to do some gun .. I'm getting ideas and designs from the internet ...

weaponconceptsbyleanv.jpg

that your ideas? .. you can put here. your ideas

More ideas >
Aliens vs Predator : War (comic book)

001.jpg

002.png

A wrist mounted cannon would be pretty cool. Like the dude in that splash panel in the first image.

thanks for the coments ... Please keep putting your ideas and if possible ... photos ..

hi TD,

did you open pre order for this one?

i also would like to order the beast and serpent also,
can you remake those mask for me please?

in the coming months I will have little time. I have to prepare the house for my son and take care of my wife. I'm also focused on new masks for P2 ... but maybe I can do something
the order list will be open the next week...

dedguy thank you for explaining of what i meant ) you got it all correct.
except the shoulder gun which is the hunting rifle by itself.

as for new predator weapons, they should look as inhuman as it is possible, no matter what function they have.
all blades, rifles, axes etc. are too human.
new weapons must be something mounted to shoulders, back, forearms.
or something like this :D

gunpredator002.jpg

I also I have that picture. you're right.'s gun to be something strange ...
as mentioned above. Retractable could be something .. maybe I can do ..
I had also thought of a kind bow. or crossbow. that are strange and technological ...
or my god ... If I had time ....

Back