Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

Whats the word on those helmet stands? Now that I own one of your masks I need a nice stand to display it when its not on the Shadow predator!

Nice work taylerdurdem, the stand looks great.

Whats the word on those helmet stands? Now that I own one of your masks I need a nice stand to display it when its not on the Shadow predator!

In correspondance i believe he said around xmas :wave

I'm getting pumped for these masks now.

Feel free to call me a geek, but i've already got the names of the masks down for my Shadow, with a character key too on each too.

I'm adding the last details to finish. i have yet to finish the blades and I have to add something at the base
Not long

dsc0094ts.jpg

dsc0109sf.jpg

dsc0110rq.jpg

dsc0115yw.jpg

dsc0116yo.jpg

dsc0117z.jpg

dsc0120dr.jpg

dsc0121zx.jpg

Looking sweet man !!! Did you add me to the list for the custom bio 1 and custom bio 2 .

I also pm you about the predator 1 and predator 2 bio

Cheers Andrew

Well when you get it you could always give it a quick coat of paint. I may even do that with my bio (want it to be more bronze than silver for the more natural look for Shadow Pred) Seriously though the quality and detail of these things is nuts, far better than what these pictures show. This guys got talent!

Looking good! PM me for payment when you're ready to ship :)

Has the price of the stands been discussed yet?

Got the nod of taylerdurdem,my custom predator bio's 1 & 2 ship out monday:yess:now the wait for ssc to ship my shadow pred :impatient:

Wow, loving all of these new items. Still need to get myself a P2 bio. Love my P1 bio.

Add me to the list if your still taking orders. Both customs and a stand please.

the price of stand still I do not know. I have to finish first. then make the molds. and I know how much material I need to make a stand. but I guess the price will be like a mask.
in color of the masks. I for now. I can only do one color
I have many masks to paint and many PM to answer. if everyone wanted a different color I would go crazy.
now I can only offer one color. or I can offer unpainted. for each person to paint it as you like.
This week I send more masks.
hi @endiessrain I hope to send your head scar. this month

I apologize for my English. I use an online translator and perhaps not well understood. YOU can ask any questions

I'm tempted too, but really I'd just like better and improved versions of the current HT bios. Any new bios for the P2 Predators TD?

Alejandro, no sabia que no hablas engles. Entonces, voy a preguntarte mi pregunta in espanol. Estas contruyando los mascaras de los otros Predators de P2 tambien?

the price of stand still I do not know. I have to finish first. then make the molds. and I know how much material I need to make a stand. but I guess the price will be like a mask.
in color of the masks. I for now. I can only do one color
I have many masks to paint and many PM to answer. if everyone wanted a different color I would go crazy.
now I can only offer one color. or I can offer unpainted. for each person to paint it as you like.
This week I send more masks.
hi @endiessrain I hope to send your head scar. this month

I apologize for my English. I use an online translator and perhaps not well understood. YOU can ask any questions

No rush Alejandro. As long as you delivery a masterpiece, I am willing to wait to get my parts back. :hi5:

Back