Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

tayler put me down for bio custom1 and bio custom 2 :wink1: I,ll get money out to you shortly... Thanks

Curious on what you're going to do about the lens on the Scar bio. Hot toys did a pretty good job on the lens on their Scar bio. Wonder what you can do to make it better.

Curious on what you're going to do about the lens on the Scar bio. Hot toys did a pretty good job on the lens on their Scar bio. Wonder what you can do to make it better.

hi tim:hi5:
I can not imitate hottoys lenses. I was more limited.
I sure do like my new masks. That will be a piece attached
and smooth texture. be painted dark gray or black. I still do not know

hi tim:hi5:
I can not imitate hottoys lenses. I was more limited.
I sure do like my new masks. That will be a piece attached
and smooth texture. be painted dark gray or black. I still do not know

To be most accurate my friend, maybe the lenses should be painted silver? Or light grey?

i would like 1 of the scar bio masks.... How long before they are finished and ready to ship out? The scar bio will look good as long as the lens area is super smooth and airbrushed or painted in a way that doesnt leave brush strokes!

please add me to the list for 1 painted scar bio mask.
Thanx.

To be most accurate my friend, maybe the lenses should be painted silver? Or light grey?

maybe I agree with you. I have yet to do different tests to see which color is right.

i would like 1 of the scar bio masks.... How long before they are finished and ready to ship out? The scar bio will look good as long as the lens area is super smooth and airbrushed or painted in a way that doesnt leave brush strokes!

I never paint the lenses with brush. I hope to finish the scar bio this month
and hope to have the first batch ready for November. but not sure
I put you in my order list. not to worry

The lens on the Hot Toys bio is actually pretty accurate. If you can duplicate something like that it would be awesome.

The lens on the Hot Toys bio is actually pretty accurate. If you can duplicate something like that it would be awesome.

I agree with you. Hot Toys did a good job with the lenses. but I would not be able to do that. I look hot toys lenses. but not knowing how to do something similar

I agree with you. Hot Toys did a good job with the lenses. but I would not be able to do that. I look hot toys lenses. but not knowing how to do something similar

Maybe instead of a single layer, you can do 2 layers. Silver mesh as the layer below and a clear lens layer on top?

Maybe instead of a single layer, you can do 2 layers. Silver mesh as the layer below and a clear lens layer on top?

yeah..this is how it has made hottoys .. but I can not do that. I try several things but do not look good. and something that can not happen. is that the lenses do have more work than the mask. for that. double the price of the mask. and the mask is to have. an affordable price

How about getting something to print the netting design onto a light grey lens? Don't know how it can be done though. :lol
If I think of any ideas I will let you know.

shot of greyback74
great figures...and great bios my friend:rotfl

93748565.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thanks for adding the pic td,the bio on the right is for my shadow pred which should be arriving wednesday!both bio's are a work of art m8,hope to pick up your custom predator 1 bio soon if you are still making/selling them?

thanks for adding the pic td,the bio on the right is for my shadow pred which should be arriving wednesday!both bio's are a work of art m8,hope to pick up your custom predator 1 bio soon if you are still making/selling them?

thanks for your coments my friend:hi5:.I be happy that you liked my bios

I can do P1 bio. if you want. but its price is a bit more expensive

thanks for your coments my friend:hi5:.I be happy that you liked my bios

I can do P1 bio. if you want. but its price is a bit more expensive
Please add-in my orders:
-2 painted Scar mask.
-1 P2 mask (non-damage)

Thank you very much.

Back