Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

Those new bios on Shadow Pred actually makes me want to get a Shadow Pred. And that comic bio looks like Shredder. :D

Please tell me that's not related to the ninja turd-- I mean turtles..
:(

...Or maybe make some from the comics..

shredder_02.jpg

Fixed :lol

Tyler said you can hairdry them to fit best to the Shadow, but before i buy, anyone know if they'll remove the paint when you take the mask off the head?

Do you have pics of the painted stand? Would love to see how they look like, thinking of getting the masks + stands for each of them :)

Great job on the 2 new custom bios :clapyou have taylerdurdem....you have mad skills friend,any more in the pipeline?

I'm tempted too, but really I'd just like better and improved versions of the current HT bios. Any new bios for the P2 Predators TD?

Last edited:

Amazing work as usual, taylerdurdem. :clap

Really like the 2 new Bio you are making, but what I'm interested in is the stand.
I look forward to the complete version before confirming my order (it is a little
expensive for me as i'm having financial problems :gah: )

On the list for custom bios 1 & 2:yess:cheers taylerdurdem....p2 bio looks stunning m8:clap

Just got my custom mask today (I got the 2nd original, the really sinister looking one) and all I can say is WOW!!!!! As good as the pics in this thread look its 1000X better in person! Top notch quality work, cant wait to fit it on over my Shadow Predator!

Just got my custom mask today (I got the 2nd original, the really sinister looking one) and all I can say is WOW!!!!! As good as the pics in this thread look its 1000X better in person! Top notch quality work, cant wait to fit it on over my Shadow Predator!

Picture please.

Back