Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Wei. I'll keep my eye out for one for you

Thanks Al. Much appreciated, but who's James? My name is Steve :wink1:

Yeah that's an expensive short list. This hobby does it to the best if us. I thought I was done too and then.... Doom!! I had myself convinced I didn't need him and then a buddy of mine called me and said "hey man... I can grab a doom for you for a sick price, you interested?" Ummm... :yess:

Thanks Darth! I am still in awe of this statue. The hype is dead on

BUGGER!!! :lol:lol:lol

WOW! Nice score on DOOM! :clap

High-Five-GIF-2.gif

BUGGER!!! :lol:lol:lol
:monkey3

I am a noob, since i just started to collect, and heard from some people about doom, but after watching your thread, i knew it was a must. now i can die in peace.

Nice pics vampirella looks amazing.

Fantastic updates James...glad to see you got the Mayband Display case safely aswell as the Master Light House dislpay case....nice touches to your display my friend :clap

I am a noob, since i just started to collect, and heard from some people about doom, but after watching your thread, i knew it was a must. now i can die in peace.

Nice pics vampirella looks amazing.

Thanks Wei. Those vamp pics came out pretty cool I must admit

Fantastic updates James...glad to see you got the Mayband Display case safely aswell as the Master Light House dislpay case....nice touches to your display my friend :clap

Yeah thanks for directing me on the light house. I don't have anything 1/4 that will fit into it unfortunately... It does work well with the smaller statues though. The maybang is very nice quality but also extremely expensive. Good to have the one for Doom

Very AWESOME update my friend, great, very great display ;)

Thanks Darth. It's just missing Navis. You know where I could find one of those? :1-1:

Nice additions Tav :clap

Vamp sure is beautiful, loving the Ex portrait.

Thanks Col. Yeah she had to go in the bedroom so my 7 year old wasn't directly exposed to her. She is quite a smoke show. Even for a statue :yess:

Great collection! A never ending array of awesome pieces! :)

Hey thanks Robban for stopping by and for the kind words. Very nice of you

Great Great Update and Scores and Pic's my Friend Bond, James Bond, Vampirella has that effect in ones Collection and she is Very Easy on the eyes, Very Impressive Posts

Sweet case for Doom, and the turtles look so good lined up like that...wish I was collecting back in the day so I could have got them all!

Great Great Update and Scores and Pic's my Friend Bond, James Bond, Vampirella has that effect in ones Collection and she is Very Easy on the eyes, Very Impressive Posts

Thanks Al. Big fan of this statue. I'm surprised she isn't hyped up more. Such a well done sculpt and the exclusive is the ticket on this one. Love the ex portrait

Sweet case for Doom, and the turtles look so good lined up like that...wish I was collecting back in the day so I could have got them all!

Thanks dude. That case is awesome but overly expensive. Can't go buying more of them although I would love a couple more
I was going to wait till I got shredder to post the turtle pics but I couldn't resist! They are very well done and I've been a TMNT fan since I was a second grader. Can't wait for June of next year with bay's interpretation of the new movie!

With the ridiculous price you got Doom for, nothing is expensive for him

Last edited:
Your collection keeps getting better and better! Congrats on picking up Doom! Glad to see you have him showcased so nicely.

With the ridiculous price you got Doom for, nothing is expensive for him

Wei once you have him in hand you will be extremely happy I'm sure. Price is what we pay but value is what you get

Your collection keeps getting better and better! Congrats on picking up Doom! Glad to see you have him showcased so nicely.

What up Wooz! Thanks man. Couple of your old gems in the showcase and they look rather swell too. Doom is such a nice sculpt that I had to spare no expense on his permanent home. Free of dust and debris but most importantly other curious peoples wandering hands! Good to see you stopping by buddy

Nice additions. No Morgul Lord PF on the LOTR collection? ;-) I always thought that one looked badass.

Also, Hobgoblin? Do you have that one yet? It's 1/5, but it's incredible. Comes with official Bmutha stamp of approval.

I see She Hulk there in the background...what are your thoughts on her? I've always been tempted...

Back