Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I just want one. I cancelled my order on the IM LSF because I heard so many people were finding them for significantly less then retail. Figured I would take my chances in the secondary market or just get the new LSF from SS when they put him up for PO. Regardless look forward to seeing what you end up doing with the new one. I'm sure it will be awesome knowing how you roll

Thanks James :1-1: and I hope you can track one down soon brother :hi5: if not, i'm sure the new MKVII LSF wont be too far away from pre order.

Although keep searching for a deal on eBay...this new MKIII LSF i just purchased was through ebay. Not sure if your aware but the MKIII LSF never came with an art box and instead had 2 cardboard boxes. One which had some artwork on it and the other to ship it in. When i purchased my first MKIII from a fellow freak he didnt keep the actual shipper box whereas this new one does come with it, so as a completist i'm pretty happy to have that now. Seller said he is shipping today(from Europe) so it shouldnt take too long to arrive i dont think...

Always Enjoy coming in here my Friend James, Two Great Great Scores and Pic's of Galatus and Pissed Off Supes, WOW! Excellent Posts

Thanks Wei. I wanted to take some pics as he was the first custom I ever purchased and sadly I just sold him... Got to make room and with SS Supes coming next year it felt like the responsible move

Such is the will of Doom.....

10335398495_55bc18725c_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

10335398535_5277c6ba24_b.jpg

10335398545_e7a056ab15_b.jpg

10335399155_514ae13cc6_b.jpg

10335399165_f0b0891745_b.jpg

10335399765_38a03b4874_b.jpg

10335578883_2f3fe84cd2_b.jpg

10335579123_616e34c22a_b.jpg

Damn, i really liked that statue :(.

I know it is sad but I had to come up with some recycled funds for new orders and sadly with SS making Supes it had to be done... I will always have my pictures!

WOW! That is some collection.
Very jealous.
And what great pairings you've made with your statues.
Great job

Thanks you Mr Quimper. Very nice compliments. It is the hobby of hobbies for us comic fans!

Dude...I thought you said you had no interest in Doom? Now that you have it...thoughts? Looks great, btw.

There's always interest in a statue like this. I just didn't want to pay top dollar for it.... I got him for an absolute steal otherwise I wouldn't have pulled the trigger.

Now that I have it.... Man do I get it. Out of everything I own the details on the chair, chalice, pedestal, and even the sculpt itself are beyond everything else in his class. Doom is truly a work of art. Heavy and breath taking. They just don't make me like this anymore B. To think this retailed at 325 and I paid 350 for Vision?? I can understand where some of the old school collectors are coming from now. Cheers to your Doom as well B. I will never sell this

Last edited:
There's always interest in a statue like this. I just didn't want to pay top dollar for it.... I got him for an absolute steal otherwise I wouldn't have pulled the trigger.

Now that I have it.... Man do I get it. Out of everything I own the details on the chair, chalice, pedestal, and even the sculpt itself are beyond everything else in his class. Doom is truly a work of art. Heavy and breath taking. They just don't make me like this anymore B. To think this retailed at 325 and I paid 350 for Vision?? I can understand where some of the old school collectors are coming from now. Cheers to your Doom as well B. I will never sell this

Yup, the throne is my favourite part...the detail is incredible. Cheers and congrats on the addition!

James, huge congrats on a great grail peice...AGAIN!!! :lol:lol You seriously have acquired so many great collectibles in such a short space of time...

you my friend are on a roll!!! :hi5::clap

Yup, the throne is my favourite part...the detail is incredible. Cheers and congrats on the addition!

Thanks B. I can say with all honesty I'm done chasing PFs. No one else out there I'm looking for or even remotely interested in. Now if they would just figure out Batman and Master Chief my year would be complete

James, huge congrats on a great grail peice...AGAIN!!! :lol:lol You seriously have acquired so many great collectibles in such a short space of time...

you my friend are on a roll!!! :hi5::clap

I know Andy.... Its a sickness.... The good part is there are no more to chase. My marvel collection is complete. :hi5:

Thanks B. I can say with all honesty I'm done chasing PFs. No one else out there I'm looking for or even remotely interested in. Now if they would just figure out Batman and Master Chief my year would be complete

I know Andy.... Its a sickness.... The good part is there are no more to chase. My marvel collection is complete. :hi5:

Yup, I know the feeling. I discovered these forums in February this year, and within a few months added Venom, Thor, Doom, Black Spidey, Joker, and Wolverine to my collection (not to mention my PO's of GL, Galactus, Deadpool, and the Hulk Maq). I think I'm done tracking down old stuff now, too...maybe...

omg, congratulations on Doom, i am still looking for it! :(

Thanks Wei. I'll keep my eye out for one for you

WHOA! You my Friend James are pulling out all the Stops to build your soon to be upgraded Collection from Excellent to Impressive, WOW! Great Great Score and Pic's, Very Very Impressive Post

Thanks Al. Much appreciated, but who's James? My name is Steve :wink1:

Yup, I know the feeling. I discovered these forums in February this year, and within a few months added Venom, Thor, Doom, Black Spidey, Joker, and Wolverine to my collection (not to mention my PO's of GL, Galactus, Deadpool, and the Hulk Maq). I think I'm done tracking down old stuff now, too...maybe...

Yeah that's an expensive short list. This hobby does it to the best if us. I thought I was done too and then.... Doom!! I had myself convinced I didn't need him and then a buddy of mine called me and said "hey man... I can grab a doom for you for a sick price, you interested?" Ummm... :yess:

Just amazing my friend :clap

Thanks Darth! I am still in awe of this statue. The hype is dead on

Back