Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little something from artgerm while we wait for the PO

image.jpg

image.jpg

I so Love the Art of Stanley Lau aka Artgerm, I think they should of done a statue based on the cover Justice Magazine FTW

Yes I agree completely although the SS WW does look amazing in the vid.
I'm a huge fan of Stans art. I was a fan before I even knew who he was. The first art of his Ive ever seen was a supergirl print I saved while surfing the net. I had a poster made from it and later after really getting into collecting ended up realizing it was his. He's the main reason I ordered the cap and hulk from XM studios. Both statues were made from his art and the prints will be included when these statues release. The guy does amazing work. I read up on him and his humble beginnings. Quite a story for those that haven't read about him. Started as an artist for the people and became wildly successful as the years passed. So successful that he now teaches at his own school!

For me she's the Most Anticipated Release in some time, Colossus was the Last, the others I was and had been looking forward to but then this happened

I rest my case

Nice post Al. Yes she is beautiful and the wait will be a grueling one. The ax is a nice touch for the ex. Im going to go with the shield though for my display. JLA is well on its way

Nice post Al. Yes she is beautiful and the wait will be a grueling one. The ax is a nice touch for the ex. Im going to go with the shield though for my display. JLA is well on its way

Excellent Choice, James, that is the way that I would have her displayed, would have preferred a Sword but I am glad She will be here soon

Back