Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice additions. No Morgul Lord PF on the LOTR collection? ;-) I always thought that one looked badass.

Also, Hobgoblin? Do you have that one yet? It's 1/5, but it's incredible. Comes with official Bmutha stamp of approval.

I see She Hulk there in the background...what are your thoughts on her? I've always been tempted...

Haha no Morgul Lord. There's a lot I could chase down on this line but kept it to the fellowship and Lurtz as he was easily my favorite looking villain produced. Plus Ski set me up with a great price on him which definitely helped

Still in search of the hobgoblin. I can't seem to find him at a reasonable price. Patience and time will eventually turn into a solid deal on him. He will be added eventually even at 1/5. You turned me onto him in the first place buddy :hi5:

She-Hulk is gorgeous... The sculpt and mixed media work wonderful on her. Mine doesn't have the famous crazy eyes or a lean either which I hear can be a problem on her. She would be one of the last to go as I believe you have eloquently put it in past posts of yours. You should pick her up B. No doubt she commands a presence in any collection. Just need to find her at the right price

Haha I thought for sure you'd show up with some predator pics or bad news bears to share in my collection thread. :cuckoo: people are hilarious! What did he get in? Like four pictures before he realized it wasn't his thread! :rotfl

:exactly: I think he got confused.
Have to change title from 'Welcome To My Collection' to 'Welcome To COLLECTORCOLS Collection' :lol

he is still confused and posting introductions on other people introductions............

he is still confused and posting introductions on other people introductions............

Confused-GIF%5B1%5D.gif

Ok, next on my hit list are 1 or 2 of the following:

Carnage
Bowen ant man deluxe
Gambit

I think I see all of those in your collection...thoughts on these? Any recommendations?

Ok, next on my hit list are 1 or 2 of the following:

Carnage
Bowen ant man deluxe
Gambit

I think I see all of those in your collection...thoughts on these? Any recommendations?

Solid list here buddy. The tough pick is Gambit Vs. Carnage... They are both sculpted to perfection. I know you have spiderman and I think you have Venom so closing the circle on that set is a great feeling. The three display nicely together. You should be able to pick up the reg on Carnage for a similar price to Antman so when you think about the difference in the size and sculpt Carnage is the easy buy.
Gambit is simply beautiful to look at. Out of the X themed bases in that line he is by far my favorite. The mixed media works well on this statue and the options you get with the display are nice. Two different head sculpts and a switch out hand if your trying to hunt down the exclusive. I sold my Antman on eBay because the price had increased on him so much since I bought the statue... He would easily be the last one out of these three I would want to add..

Tavegg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it arrived!

I saw that buddy! Congrats Wei! I'm glad he made the trip safely. Your now part of a very prestigious club in owning one of the best sculpts that SS has ever done :hi5:

Solid list here buddy. The tough pick is Gambit Vs. Carnage... They are both sculpted to perfection. I know you have spiderman and I think you have Venom so closing the circle on that set is a great feeling. The three display nicely together. You should be able to pick up the reg on Carnage for a similar price to Antman so when you think about the difference in the size and sculpt Carnage is the easy buy.
Gambit is simply beautiful to look at. Out of the X themed bases in that line he is by far my favorite. The mixed media works well on this statue and the options you get with the display are nice. Two different head sculpts and a switch out hand if your trying to hunt down the exclusive. I sold my Antman on eBay because the price had increased on him so much since I bought the statue... He would easily be the last one out of these three I would want to add..

I saw that buddy! Congrats Wei! I'm glad he made the trip safely. Your now part of a very prestigious club in owning one of the best sculpts that SS has ever done :hi5:

that review helped me out, since i am looking now for venom, carnage and gambit.

that sculpt is simply amazing, beats anything i have.
i may try to make a real throne like that, lol...

Fantastic set up James and massive congrats on Emma Frost! :clap She's my favourite female marvel character :exactly: just don't tell the wife :lol

Back