Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my replacement for Hawkeye from SS! First one arrived pretty busted. Also managed to score a movie cap PF for a steal from a fellow boardie. I'm not really into the movie sculpts but I loved the design of the uniform on this one (and im a cap junkie) so I will display the masked portrait and pretend :wink1:

9693349331_1e48414152_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9693349425_323915c2cf_b.jpg

9693349515_863fa9afd6_b.jpg

9693349589_edd7d8ba39_b.jpg

Great additions Tav! Look great pal :rock

Thanks Ski. Yeah you might say I'm slightly invested in the hobby. It's been a lot of fun this past year. What an amazing world to stumble into. Definitely a lifer here

I know what you mean. That was me 4 years ago. You are going through the "catch up" phase right now where you are trying to buy all the statues you missed. Once you get past that (and it looks like you are almost there), things start to slow down where you are waiting on new releases from SS. It also gives you time to re-examine your collection and prioritize which lines you want to collect the most because you will run out of room at some point. :lol

Your dead on Ski. Literally couldn't have explained it any better as this is exactly where I'm at and feel. There's still a couple gems from the past I've got my eyes on but I have caught up enough I feel that I can finally take my foot off the gas and enjoy what I have without having to worry about the next on my list. Now surfing the threads of the new pre orders and keeping the excitement going with future releases. We've had a good year thus far and its only going to get better. :duff buddy

Back