Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tavegg just checked out the pics of your collection and I'm impressed. I'm guessing that for pfs you mainly deal in EX versions. Also I've never seen til now the Cap and Thor with the Avengers base, are they both actual pfs or customs?

Hey Phantom
Thank your for the praise and kind words. Very much appreciated. Yes most of my PFs are Ex's. I have a handful of the regular versions but if the ex adds something other then an art print that's normally the route that I go. The Cap and Thor are custom 1/4 scales made by a company called resin pieces. They also have a Hulk that was just finished on the A base and mine should be shipping next week. I really took a liking to these pieces because they fit in to the SS avengers base theme and were done very well. They actually have four switch out heads for each sculpt and the Thor has a removable hammer, cape, and three sets of arms for customization. Ill have to add them to my custom cap thread when I get more time!

Very cool collection!!

Thank you jkno! I watched your recent video as well. You have an amazing collection! I know if I ever turn to the dark side of collecting to go to for starwars advice!

Great update bro ;)

Thank you darth! I often find myself lost in your thread. I love your updates! Especially the avengers group shots!

Great Update and Great Collection and Score on Green Lantern, Great Great Post; Tavegg

Thank you Collossus, my fellow xmen collector! Really digging your new set up as well! The lighting looks excellent and some of the "women of colossus" are simply stunning. Perks my curiosity to brush up on a couple of your sculpts!

Great collection, very nicely displayed.

Gratzi rubeng! I am rather meticulous about how I line them up for viewing. Really happy that you think the display looks nice! So many collectors on this forum with great display set ups! Always trying to keep up with them the best I can

Feel Free Anytime, always willing to Help a Fellow Collector , just as long as it doesn't involve Money, Organ Transplants, Moving, Co-Signing, Dating your Best Friends Sisters Friend but I am Good to go on Information, that said I do take Money :lol:lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

Thanks a lot for the pics Tavegg! They've really helped me decide which iron man to go for. I look forward to your future updates!

I decided to go with the ground pounding comiquette in case you were wondering lol, I'm planning on displaying a Sideshow Marvel vs DC on the big three. Example: Iron man vs GL , Cap vs Batman , and Thor vs Supes. I know they look great individually, but hopefully they look great displayed together.

I decided to go with the ground pounding comiquette in case you were wondering lol, I'm planning on displaying a Sideshow Marvel vs DC on the big three. Example: Iron man vs GL , Cap vs Batman , and Thor vs Supes. I know they look great individually, but hopefully they look great displayed together.

Great pick in iron man Sano! Sounds awesome! I like that idea a lot! Would be very interested to see the hero worlds collide pics when you finish rounding them up. Who would wolverine be pitted against in the DC universe though? Would love to see that standoff most definitely!

Awesome collection man. Sad to see you never got around to getting a good Magik:(. Love the display though, it looks great.

Just added these finishing touches to my marvel collection. All of these amazing pieces came directly from members right here on the freaks forum. I am very appreciative that these individual members worked with me to close the loop on the older prints I have sought after since I began collecting! Shout out to Rome, meat goat, and misbitski for making this collection so much sweeter and helping me close the gap. I really hope you guys enjoy these pics as much as I enjoyed taking them!

9562712053_076d2e7756_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9558548595_ffb078558b_b.jpg

9558548539_a8dff5b576_b.jpg

9562708235_a601e6ed4d_b.jpg

9562708313_1a4bdc7a3b_b.jpg

9562708445_7abdd7c480_b.jpg

9558548259_fc5b93c504_b.jpg

9558548379_2b253cbd57_b.jpg

9558548321_70be959c2e_b.jpg

9562708707_1a61314697_b.jpg

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! A SSC Grey Hulk, WHOA! All Three Excellent Scores and Pic's my Friend, WOW! Excellent Excellent Post; Tavegg

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! A SSC Grey Hulk, WHOA! All Three Excellent Scores and Pic's my Friend, WOW! Excellent Excellent Post; Tavegg

Haha thanks buddy! I'm still in awe that I was able to pull them off. Definitely had to shift some stuff around to make them a reality but worth every penny now that they are here

Someone's been busy spending big $ :horror
You've built an amazing collection over a very short time :clap

Thanks Collectorcol! Yeah I only have one kidney now and I'm still on schedule for plasma extractions for the next six weeks... lets not forget the loan shark with a bounty on my head. Body parts are overrated anyways. Statues of my favorite comic book characters in the 1/4 scale department... Now that's priceless :lol

Haha thanks buddy! I'm still in awe that I was able to pull them off. Definitely had to shift some stuff around to make them a reality but worth every penny now that they are here

Thanks Collectorcol! Yeah I only have one kidney now and I'm still on schedule for plasma extractions for the next six weeks... lets not forget the loan shark with a bounty on my head. Body parts are overrated anyways. Statues of my favorite comic book characters in the 1/4 scale department... Now that's priceless :lol

:exactly::goodpost::lol

Grey Hulk and the wall-climber are both very awesome pieces! Congrats on your latest acquisitions.

:exactly::goodpost::lol

Grey Hulk and the wall-climber are both very awesome pieces! Congrats on your latest acquisitions.

:1-1:

Thanks Chace! Very much appreciated. I think I get just as excited when other collectors get some enjoyment out of the pictures as well. Just a bunch of great guys here on the forum and I'm glad I get to be a part of it all and share in other members acquisitions as well. Nothing better then some boardie support when you get a statue you have long been seeking! It just makes the purchase a little bit more rewarding when you have friends to share it with

You are on a roll bro, congrats...

What's next? Doom PF?

Back