Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tavegg's Sideshow Stash

Lighting totally changes a collection adds some prestige to it.

It does indeed. Pictures come out much better and in the evening when all the lights are on it really makes the collection look like a masterpiece! Now I just need to invest in a real camera instead of this phone cam I have resorted to using for my pics.... It's embarrassing to say that its my only camera :slap

You have some Great Pieces in your Collection, Impressive, Welcome to the Show; Tavegg

Thanks Colossus! I've browsed through your collection many times. A guy could lost in that thread.... Amazing setup you have fine sir!

Really nice collection, lots of excellent pieces!

Thanks for the kind words paramore! Greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Wonderful Thursday it was... Three new gems in one day! Deadpool and Green Lantern were expected but My custom Thor was the icing on the cake. Bank account isn't looking so hot lately... Haha it's only money right!

Awesome collection Tavegg! :clap I just have a question if you don't mind, is the Iron man (ground pounding) comiquette the same scale as the Green Lantern premium format? I know it is stated that both are 1/4 scale on paper, but there are times when the scale seems different in hand. Thanks in advance!

Awesome collection Tavegg! :clap I just have a question if you don't mind, is the Iron man (ground pounding) comiquette the same scale as the Green Lantern premium format? I know it is stated that both are 1/4 scale on paper, but there are times when the scale seems different in hand. Thanks in advance!

Hey what's up Sano! Good to see you in the freaks forum man! So I think my answer is subjective but ill give it a go anyways. When you compare say the iron man Maquette to the ground punch comiquette its not even close. You can see a major difference in size when you have those two next to each other but to be fair because of the position of the pose the size of the comiquette is deceiving. He does appear to almost have the height (if he were standing up) of a 1/4 scale statue. It's not as bulky or wide of a peice or as large as most of the 1/4 scales but I do believe he's somewhere in between 1/5 and 1/4. Green Lantern is the same. He seems to be a little bigger then 1/5 but not quite 1/4 scale. If you want I can take some pics of them side by side so you can get a better idea. Hope that helps man

Loving the PF collection Tavegg! Awesome set up! :clapWelcome to the board buddy :wave

Thank you Roberto for the kind words. Much appreciated

Only 6 months :horror you have some collection very quickly :rock

Thanks laudel! Yeah some people might say insanity... But I really enjoy this hobby and it has proven to be extremely addicting! Cheers friend!

Thanks for the response man! Yes please could you take quick pic when you have time sir? Thanks again!

Thanks for the response man! Yes please could you take quick pic when you have time sir? Thanks again!

Here you go Sano. I added a koto 1/6 ironman in the last pic to help with scale comparison. Hopefully these pics give you a better idea on how they size up

9544106940_59fe342a65_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9544107006_5c7271451c_b.jpg

9544107082_2b456e2b1b_b.jpg

9544107176_cede62c274_b.jpg

9544928030_b98b84dfe5_b.jpg

9544928134_7da17522f4_b.jpg

9544928200_b6bb13894d_b.jpg

9544928290_305793655f_b.jpg

Awesome collection!

Cheers mate! Many thanks and a great compliment :1-1:

Last edited:
Hey Tavegg just checked out the pics of your collection and I'm impressed. I'm guessing that for pfs you mainly deal in EX versions. Also I've never seen til now the Cap and Thor with the Avengers base, are they both actual pfs or customs?

Back