Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mcfarlane 1/5 Halo 4 Master Chief Resin Statue

11428239154_437f019000_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

11428239044_0065c56549_b.jpg

11428232854_8b38c67c37_b.jpg

11428213265_c2793a8f85_b.jpg

11428368713_423d82362c_b.jpg

11428213755_62f7458a51_b.jpg

11428368563_4d0b948ce4_b.jpg

11428231804_73cf075bcf_b.jpg

11428249554_afcc0f6ae4_b.jpg

11428368463_ac06a36a1d_b.jpg

wtf, i missed this post, i really like this statue a lot, looks better on those pics than the previous master chief. and the pose is excellent.
merry christmas my friend.

What's up fellow freaks! Been gone for awhile. I just bought a new house and put together a Disney trip for my boy and I. Life has been extremely busy but everything is going great! I haven't posted in quite some time.... But I got my punisher today so I couldn't resist taking a quick pic to share! Hope all is well! :wave

image.jpg

Yeaaaaaa!! Great to see you back James!!! :wave hope the move wasn't too stressful but at least that trip to Disney World will help emmensly :exactly: don't suppose you got room for one more? :lol I took my family to Euro Disney last month before Christmas and although the kids had great time (well my 3 year old daughter did as my sons only 7 months old and didn't know what was going on) :lol i still couldn't help but feel that it wasn't as good as Disney World Florida...despite last going to Disney World Florida back in 1996, it was still the best holiday ever...can only imagine how good it is now!! When the kids are a bit older we'll make it back there one day :)

Fantastic addition James with Punisher :rock I have only just ordered one for myself locally after seeing how awesome it looks! Also check out the custom arms made by Spazzy...it totally adds an extra dimension to the statue with his wonderful creations!! Anyway, welcome back bro and speak soon :wave

Punisher, niiiice! Mine comes tomorrow...and I have a few Spazzy customs on order for it. Like Andy says, check those out, they are awesome.

Any word on your Judge Death? Mine is in transit...should be here next week.

Yeaaaaaa!! Great to see you back James!!! :wave hope the move wasn't too stressful but at least that trip to Disney World will help emmensly :exactly: don't suppose you got room for one more? :lol I took my family to Euro Disney last month before Christmas and although the kids had great time (well my 3 year old daughter did as my sons only 7 months old and didn't know what was going on) :lol i still couldn't help but feel that it wasn't as good as Disney World Florida...despite last going to Disney World Florida back in 1996, it was still the best holiday ever...can only imagine how good it is now!! When the kids are a bit older we'll make it back there one day :)

Fantastic addition James with Punisher :rock I have only just ordered one for myself locally after seeing how awesome it looks! Also check out the custom arms made by Spazzy...it totally adds an extra dimension to the statue with his wonderful creations!! Anyway, welcome back bro and speak soon :wave

Haha thanks Andy. :hi5: move is still a work in progress but I'm almost there buddy. Ironically the only thing left to pack and bring over is my collection. There wasn't a chance the movers were touching my babies! It's going to be a solid day of packaging, taping, and slowly moving them to my new pad:gah:
That's awesome that you just took a trip to Disney. Euro, land, world! Whatever! Your kids are young. Nice of you to get them going that early. My boy is 7 so this trip is long overdue. I am starting to get excited. I can't wait to leave this ugly winter were having in Michigan!
Thanks for the compliment on The Punisher! I really love how he turned out! SS just keeps getting better and better! Looking forward to your pics and custom arms by Spazzy. Take care buddy

Cool update bro!

Thanks Darth! I need to catch up on your thread and several others too. I saw your new Galactus pics in the Galactus thread. They came out really nice man. You always take sweet pics! Hope all is well!

Punisher, niiiice! Mine comes tomorrow...and I have a few Spazzy customs on order for it. Like Andy says, check those out, they are awesome.

Any word on your Judge Death? Mine is in transit...should be here next week.

What's up B! Thanks man. Yes the punisher was done very well. I liked the proto pics but in hand he really is a masterpiece! I'm a long time fan so this was a no brainier for me when SS released the PO. I caught some pics of Spazzys custom hands.. I think I saw them on eBay first but they hadn't been painted yet I think. That guy really does some gorgeous custom work. I was a fan of the deadpool swords as well. Probably would have picked them up if the x force version didn't come equipped with them.
I do have my judge death!!! I've had him for almost a week now. I had a break on one of the pieces and a large knick on another. PCS was pretty quick to get back with me and they informed me that they were sending out replacements for both pieces. It's a really well done statue. He looks awesome next to Dredd. Very limited as well. You were the one that actually tipped me off on his existence! I don't know if you remember but that how I came about ordering him. You will not be disappointed my friend. Looking forward to your pics!

Punisher look great, especially paired up with DP. Congrats!

Thanks Ski! I need to catch up on your thread as well! I'm willing to bet that you picked this bad boy up too! DP with the gun and stance seemed to be the best fit to match him up with. Thanks for the kind words! Makes me feel better about pairing the two up!

On a separate note to all you guys, it's great to catch up and see you all stopping by my thread. I really missed the forum and chatting it up with you guys! Once I settle in and get my stuff set up at the new house I'll be back on much more often chatting up the newest shipments and pre orders and watching your threads closely again. Take care guys and don't go buying too many statues! :monkey3

Nice update my friend tavegg. happy to see you back :)

Hey Wei! Sorry buddy I almost missed you. Thanks for the warm welcome! it's good to be back. Hope your doing well my friend and that you filled your cabinets with awesome statues instead of that fine China stuff you had going on :lol

Nice collection, buddy. Enjoy the JD base and let me know if you wanna sell any of your pieces first.

Leonardo

What's up fellow freaks! Been gone for awhile. I just bought a new house and put together a Disney trip for my boy and I. Life has been extremely busy but everything is going great! I haven't posted in quite some time.... But I got my punisher today so I couldn't resist taking a quick pic to share! Hope all is well! :wave

View attachment 91103

Great Great Score on The Punisher, James, Excellent Post my Friend and Congrats on the House

View attachment 91103

Congrats on your new house and the punisher, these 2 statues look great together.

Back